Top Capri Half-day Tours
41 results | All Capri Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Nico was a terrific guide. We would highly recommend. Amazing views, fun swimming. Something for everyone"
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour of Capri. Not a minute is waisted and you have an extensive overall view of the island in 7h30 of time. The guide was very nice and helped the whole experience feel stress-free."
* A traveler said: "Was well worth it, very glad, I went on this tour. Loved the captain, very friendly and great sense of humor. Would go on this tour again. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A fun way to see Capri from the water and still have plenty of time to go around by land. A little hard to find the ticket office (Lasercapri is the company), once you get there ask to make sure you get on the right boat."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this experience. Everything was perfect and clean. Nico is really nice and kind. Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Emmanuel was great! I totally recommend this boat tour. The meeting point is at their office across the street from the dock."
* A traveler said: "It was more than i can ever imagine, i was completely mesmerized, the tour was perfect, everything was ,I would do it again , one of my favorite tours in Italy, totally recommend it .❤️"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING tour. Alessandro was very communicative before our trip and provided excellent service. Our captain, Antonio was THE BEST. He took us to the best spots, explained the island, and was great to hang around with! Highly highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Fabrizio was a great tour guide who was knowledgeable and helpful to any questions asked. Definitely recommend this tour!|During the tour I recommend to do the chair lift to mount solaro and the tour boat ride around Capri. They were not included in the excursion but highly recommended by Fabrizio."
* A traveler said: "Wow! A great experience! Worth every penny. From warm, crystal blue waters to sights that you've only ever seen in movies, this trip had it all! Worth every penny! Would do it again in a heart beat!"
* A traveler said: "Just great! An amazing boat and a very nice captain. He knew the best spots and we got the best views possible, like in our own private yatch!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had taken a private tour when we visited Capri three years ago on a cruise. We were lucky to have Anamaria as our tour guide then so when we decided to go back to Capri with two other couples, we asked for her again! Anamaria is a local and seems to know everyone. She is very knowledgeable about the island, very friendly, super accommodating and efficient, and of course speaks fluent English. Since we had been to the Blue Grotto on our previous trip, we opted to visit the ruins of the ancient villa of Tiberius. It's a healthy uphill walk but Anamaria knew all the shortcuts and pointed out interesting sights on the way. She knew all about the Roman ruins and showed us around. We were amazed at how much was still there to see. On the way back to Capri town, there was an incredible rain storm but Anamaria got us into a shed so we didn't get completely drenched. We then took a taxi to a restaurant in Anacapri where she was able to secure us a table for 6 where we could wait out the rain and eat pizza and drink wine! Fortunately the sun came back out and we took the chair lift to the top of the mountain, then strolled around Anacapri for some shopping. Then Anamaria got us another taxi and took us down to the port to catch our ferry back to Amalfi. She took excellent care of us and when we go back to Capri, we'll definitely ask for her services again."
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to arrive in Positano is by a private boat excursion. My wife booked this for my birthday and it was the perfect gift for me. The excursion was breathtaking and our captain was nothing but friendly"
* A traveler said: "By far the highlight of my Italy trip. Would definitely recommend and would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Can't express how wonderful this excursion was! Skipping the line on foot to the Blue Grotto is a must! Our tour guide Fabrizio was amazing!! He customized our tour to what we wanted to do and was a joy to be around. We had 3 teenage girls wirh us and they enjoyed every bit of this excursion. 100% recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia