Top Capri Nature and Wildlife Tours
22 results | All Capri Tours
* A traveler said: "Was well worth it, very glad, I went on this tour. Loved the captain, very friendly and great sense of humor. Would go on this tour again. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was wonderful, funny, and super knowledgeable on the tour. You could tell how much he loved both his job and Capri. The views were incredible. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Nico was a terrific guide. We would highly recommend. Amazing views, fun swimming. Something for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Clear information online, easy to book and coordinate. Loved our boat captain: he went to all the best places, was delightful in manner, perfect English! Well worth the cost, best value in Capri!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful full day experience. Marco is a wonderful guide so knowledgeable about all things Capri. I especially appreciated learning about AnaCapri and the history of the island and region. I definitely recommend the tour especially the chairlift!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip around Capri. It was just the right thing for us. We wanted to see the island but we didn't want to spend all day doing it. Also, my wife gets sea sick on long boat rides so this was perfect. We fully enjoyed this trip around the island and the price was right."
* A traveler said: "Emmanuel was great! I totally recommend this boat tour. The meeting point is at their office across the street from the dock."
* A traveler said: "Roberto provided a memory that will last forever. We had a great time with him and hearing all of the history each city had to tell was an added perk to the trip as well. We will be back . An absolute pleasure with first class service and people."
* A traveler said: "It was more than i can ever imagine, i was completely mesmerized, the tour was perfect, everything was ,I would do it again , one of my favorite tours in Italy, totally recommend it .❤️"
* A traveler said: "The best guide is local guide! Domenico was super nice guy. Very good knowledge about the island, we took a loooot of photos, Italian music was great! Amazing romantic ride :) My advice: take more than 2h, there is a lot of things to see around the island by boat. Just take a wine and enjoy the beautiful views of Capri, while sunbathing on boat. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Nico was the best captain!! Me and my family loved every moment!!! Best excursion ever!!! We were able to go into the blue grotto which was absolutely amazing and we were able to see all of the other grottos as well."
* A traveler said: "Just great! An amazing boat and a very nice captain. He knew the best spots and we got the best views possible, like in our own private yatch!"
* A traveler said: "Can't express how wonderful this excursion was! Skipping the line on foot to the Blue Grotto is a must! Our tour guide Fabrizio was amazing!! He customized our tour to what we wanted to do and was a joy to be around. We had 3 teenage girls wirh us and they enjoyed every bit of this excursion. 100% recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia