Top Capri Seasonal & Special Occasions
17 results | All Capri Tours
* A traveler said: "Was well worth it, very glad, I went on this tour. Loved the captain, very friendly and great sense of humor. Would go on this tour again. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Nico was a terrific guide. We would highly recommend. Amazing views, fun swimming. Something for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour of Capri. Not a minute is waisted and you have an extensive overall view of the island in 7h30 of time. The guide was very nice and helped the whole experience feel stress-free."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip around Capri. It was just the right thing for us. We wanted to see the island but we didn't want to spend all day doing it. Also, my wife gets sea sick on long boat rides so this was perfect. We fully enjoyed this trip around the island and the price was right."
* A traveler said: "A fun way to see Capri from the water and still have plenty of time to go around by land. A little hard to find the ticket office (Lasercapri is the company), once you get there ask to make sure you get on the right boat."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! We went completely around the island. Boat was classy and looked new. It was only the 4 of us so we felt special. Christian was our navigator and so skilled, especially near the blue grotto. I was impressed. We also got a chance to swim which was a treat. Completely worth it."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this experience. Everything was perfect and clean. Nico is really nice and kind. Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time in Capri. Alessandro was our tour guy on the boat and he did an amazing job showing us a around. This was our favorite day in our one week trip. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The best guide is local guide! Domenico was super nice guy. Very good knowledge about the island, we took a loooot of photos, Italian music was great! Amazing romantic ride :) My advice: take more than 2h, there is a lot of things to see around the island by boat. Just take a wine and enjoy the beautiful views of Capri, while sunbathing on boat. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed it. We saw many sides of the island that we would not have seen otherwise and the host was super nice!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia