Top Capri Tours by Duration
85 results | All Capri Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was wonderful, funny, and super knowledgeable on the tour. You could tell how much he loved both his job and Capri. The views were incredible. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was well worth it, very glad, I went on this tour. Loved the captain, very friendly and great sense of humor. Would go on this tour again. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful full day experience. Marco is a wonderful guide so knowledgeable about all things Capri. I especially appreciated learning about AnaCapri and the history of the island and region. I definitely recommend the tour especially the chairlift!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Nico was a terrific guide. We would highly recommend. Amazing views, fun swimming. Something for everyone"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip around Capri. It was just the right thing for us. We wanted to see the island but we didn't want to spend all day doing it. Also, my wife gets sea sick on long boat rides so this was perfect. We fully enjoyed this trip around the island and the price was right."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Clear information online, easy to book and coordinate. Loved our boat captain: he went to all the best places, was delightful in manner, perfect English! Well worth the cost, best value in Capri!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! We went completely around the island. Boat was classy and looked new. It was only the 4 of us so we felt special. Christian was our navigator and so skilled, especially near the blue grotto. I was impressed. We also got a chance to swim which was a treat. Completely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Emmanuel was great! I totally recommend this boat tour. The meeting point is at their office across the street from the dock."
* A traveler said: "Roberto provided a memory that will last forever. We had a great time with him and hearing all of the history each city had to tell was an added perk to the trip as well. We will be back . An absolute pleasure with first class service and people."
* A traveler said: "It was more than i can ever imagine, i was completely mesmerized, the tour was perfect, everything was ,I would do it again , one of my favorite tours in Italy, totally recommend it .❤️"
* A traveler said: "Domenico made our honeymoon trip very special, from bringing us to the best swimming caves, to playing our favorite songs... the whole trip was romantic and made our short trip to Capri amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Nico was the best captain!! Me and my family loved every moment!!! Best excursion ever!!! We were able to go into the blue grotto which was absolutely amazing and we were able to see all of the other grottos as well."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Fabrizio was a great tour guide who was knowledgeable and helpful to any questions asked. Definitely recommend this tour!|During the tour I recommend to do the chair lift to mount solaro and the tour boat ride around Capri. They were not included in the excursion but highly recommended by Fabrizio."
* A traveler said: "The driver was fantastic! Very kind and helpful! We couldn’t have asked for more! The caves were absolutely beautiful and the water so blue."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to the captain and crew for looking after us, we had a great day and was well looked after, with plenty of relaxation. Would highly recommend and would love to do it again. Thank you again"
* A traveler said: "Just great! An amazing boat and a very nice captain. He knew the best spots and we got the best views possible, like in our own private yatch!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia