Top Colombo Classes & Workshops
43 results | All Colombo Tours
* A traveler said: "Spent an afternoon with Sameer seeing the sights of Colombo. Sameer is a very nice young man with excellent English. We enjoyed a relaxing and informative afternoon and got dropped at Galle Face Green in the evening to mix with the locals. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour took forever to get there. I would suggest staying in Sigirya for an overnight stay so you don't have to get up at 6am and get back by 7:30pm. If you could't like our situation then it is still worth it. Unique place but expect a lot of traffic in general in the car."
* A traveler said: "A great well informed tour with good flexibility Knowledgeable guide and driver Galle Face was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Fun times.! Excellent way to see the city sites.. music, drinks, good food and good times. A must do while in Colombo."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely outstanding experience with a very enthusiastic instructor with quality information Thank you"
* A traveler said: "I've never watched an entire game on TV nor do I consider myself a sporty person (except for running and yoga) but this was an excellent way to experience a big part of Sri Lankan culture: one of their favorite sports: Cricket. While the place is rather, far away ( a good 50 minutes from my hotel via PickMe/Uber), it was entirely worth the drive out. Coach Kasun taught the very basics of batting, balling and catching. Despite being a newbie, it was very easy to catch on. We had short drills for all positions and I figured out that I'm best at catching. I was the only one on the tour but I still had teammates probably because it was a Saturday, there were kids (who are way better than I am because they are on their school's varsity team) and were teaching me the proper form. That was a total of 3 instructors, more than I expected. At the end, we played a mini game, and while my team lost, we still celebrated with coconuts! This experience is exactly what one looks for when you travel to really experience the culture of a place. This is my 3rd time to Colombo and I've basically checked off the in-city touristy things and this was a great way to experience the local scene. Highly recommended for those who are looking for something more active to do."
Frequently Asked Questions
- All-Inclusive Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temples Private Day Trip
- Highlights Colombo Day Tour With Afternoon HIGH TEA In Galle Face Hotel
- Shore Excursion from Port Terminal : Colombo City Famous Landmarks
- Colombo Tuk Tuk Safari
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Colombo Private Tour
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Kalutara
- Things to do in Bentota
- Things to do in Hikkaduwa
- Things to do in Kandy
- Things to do in Galle
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Nuwara Eliya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu