Top East of England Gondola Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Travel & Transportation Services
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Cruises & Sailing
Private Sightseeing Tours
1 result | All East of England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cambridge is known for its University colleges and its punting scene. Combine both of these things by going on a private Cambridge punting tour, which takes you past the backs of multiple colleges, such as Magdalene, and King's. You’ll see beautiful views that can only be reached by water, and a private tour means you’ll have direct access to your chauffeur for questions about Cambridge.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Gondola Cruises in East of England are taking additional safety precautions?
These East of England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Gondola Cruises in East of England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in East of England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England