Top Kansai Prefecture Food Tours
143 results | All Kansai Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tomas was great! Despite not being Japanese, he passionately explained the making of geishas, the sweets we tasted, and finally the tradition of the Kaseiki dinner. All in the beautiful Gion district of Kyoto. A lovely evening well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "One of favorites experiences while visiting Kyoto! It is located in a beautiful area. Iya was a great teacher, the class was easy to follow and the food was delicious. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to spend a few hours, my wife and I were lucky enough to be the only ones in the class so we had all the attention. The lesson was interesting, lots of helpful tips to make the perfect Bento box (and it was). I would highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great evening learning to cook in Osaka. Really friendly host, funny, engaging and we went away with good recipes for street food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my time with my guide. I ate food I would not have tired and explored places I would go back to if I ever find myself again in Japan."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic tour, and I got to try lots of things I would never have known to try, and was shown to places I wouldn't have found by myself. I am so glad I booked this tour - I had a brilliant evening, great food and sake, and the guide was wonderful - thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great 2 day tour with Yasuna! She was very patient with us (a mixed group of varying fitness levels: an elderly granddad of 80+ and a young kid of 8). Loved seeing Ryoanji."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour around the Saga-Arashiyama area. Lots of nature and great food. Guide was very kind and knowledgeable, he even gave us tips on what to do in Kyoto after the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "We had Hitomi as our Tour Guide and she was terrific. Very knowledgeable of the area and the food. We explored the Dotonbori and Shinsekai areas and ate at a couple of differ restaurants. We had Kushikatsu (lightly breaded and fried nibbles on a stick - I had Shitake mushroom, green peppers and a cheese one), Okonomiyaki (Pancake-like mixture with veggies, egg and choice of protein) which we cooked on a griddle in middle of table and lastly the Octopus balls.....with sake of course! Generous amounts of oishi food - highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Highly recommended. Tour guide Andy provided food experiences not possible without local knowledge and fluent Japanese. Fabulous food unique to the area. Lots of local history and cultural info as well. No need to stay in Osaka either. I travelled from Kyoto for the evening."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- The Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)
- Taiyo Park
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- Saiho-ji Temple
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Kyoto Tower
- Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha)
- Kiyotaki River
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Ninna-ji Temple
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Spa World
- Ginkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)
- Kyoto Station
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture