Top Kyoto Art & Culture
361 results | All Kyoto Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent one day tour of Kyoto attractions. Covered the main must see shrines and temples. Well guided and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour around the Saga-Arashiyama area. Lots of nature and great food. Guide was very kind and knowledgeable, he even gave us tips on what to do in Kyoto after the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mia, our guide was nothing short of fantastic. She gave local knowledge and more importantly a part of herself. She was passionate, informative and nothing short of exceptionable. Very good highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Mie was our tour guide who was excellent. She was flexible with her itinerary and we saw so much. When we return to Kyoto later in the year we'll ask for Mie again."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour . Guide was very knowledgeable and Gion is lovely to see at night and the walk was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Kiyomi was excellent guide. She is such a sweet helpful person. We learned so much about the sites we visited. I highly recommend the tour and especially Kiyomi"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Night time tour through the streets of Kyoto that was equal parts informative and funny. So many great historical, cultural, religious and political insights accompanied with some excellent food stops! Definitely worth booking, particularly if it is your first time in Kyoto like it was ours"
* A traveler said: "Must do experience if ever in Kyoto. We had a great time and had a lot of fun using the sword as well as learning about the warriors of Japan. The staff was very attentive and answer all of our questions. The pictures were exceptional very pleased."
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely experience which I highly recommend. We were greeted and brought in to a lovely decorated old house. The whole ceramony was done so beautifully and the host made us feel so welcome. We had a chance to make the tea too and had so many yummy treats. I highly reccomend this experience."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my time with my guide. I ate food I would not have tired and explored places I would go back to if I ever find myself again in Japan."
* A traveler said: "This is my second time booking the tour as I had a great time the first time. Ross was really great tour guide. It was the perfect tour for our trip in Kyoto. Highly recommended, a must do when in Kyoto!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great 2 day tour with Yasuna! She was very patient with us (a mixed group of varying fitness levels: an elderly granddad of 80+ and a young kid of 8). Loved seeing Ryoanji."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our tour guide Peter! This was the best way to see all of Kyoto in one day. We learned a lot of interesting things about the city and culture in Kyoto. We stayed in Kyoto for 4 days and this was definitely the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Kenji was a really great! We enjoyed the tour and got to try some really great food. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day! Kokoro was supper friendly and very knowledgeable. Learned a lot about Kyoto and look forward to the next visit. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and enjoyed to see more of the Kyoto after dark. A big thank you for Taibi our local guide who was very knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kiku, was wonderful. Nice quick way to see highlights of city in one day. She also took us to a nice restaurant and explained Japanese menu items."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely tour which took us around the quiet streets of Kyoto to visit temples and shrines. The bikes were well maintained. The route was very flat so easy cycling"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture