Top Kyoto Multi-day Tours
14 results | All Kyoto Tours
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Night time tour through the streets of Kyoto that was equal parts informative and funny. So many great historical, cultural, religious and political insights accompanied with some excellent food stops! Definitely worth booking, particularly if it is your first time in Kyoto like it was ours"
* A traveler said: "Mia, our guide was nothing short of fantastic. She gave local knowledge and more importantly a part of herself. She was passionate, informative and nothing short of exceptionable. Very good highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Mie was our tour guide who was excellent. She was flexible with her itinerary and we saw so much. When we return to Kyoto later in the year we'll ask for Mie again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Had a great 2 day tour with Yasuna! She was very patient with us (a mixed group of varying fitness levels: an elderly granddad of 80+ and a young kid of 8). Loved seeing Ryoanji."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour around the Saga-Arashiyama area. Lots of nature and great food. Guide was very kind and knowledgeable, he even gave us tips on what to do in Kyoto after the tour. Definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Eikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple
- Nakasendo Way
- Mimuroto-ji Temple
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- The Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)
- Nanzen-ji Temple
- Chionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)
- Kiyotaki River
- Kennin-ji Temple
- Tofuku-ji Temple
- Himeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)
- Ryoan-ji Temple & Garden
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Nishiki Market
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Gion Corner
- Kyoto Tower
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- To-ji Temple
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture