Top Kyoto Tickets & Passes
26 results | All Kyoto Tours
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "The instructor is very knowledgeable and friendly. The course took 1.5hr from basic knowledge to sake tasting with and without food. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were the only two people in our group so we ended up having a private tour. Hikaru, our guide, was very sweet and let us go at our own pace. The final bar where we had our main sake tasting was off the beaten path and I'm sure we wouldn't have found it on our own. It was definitely worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Kiyomi was excellent guide. She is such a sweet helpful person. We learned so much about the sites we visited. I highly recommend the tour and especially Kiyomi"
* A traveler said: "Mie was our tour guide who was excellent. She was flexible with her itinerary and we saw so much. When we return to Kyoto later in the year we'll ask for Mie again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent one day tour of Kyoto attractions. Covered the main must see shrines and temples. Well guided and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour . Guide was very knowledgeable and Gion is lovely to see at night and the walk was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "It was raining heavily outside. Luckily, I booked this tour and enjoyed it very much. It is a trip that I recommend."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I attended this very unsure what to expect. The reviews sounded great so we thought we’d ‘risk it’. We’re both glad we did! The music was really very good. Personality really showed from each performer! The Sake was ready and flowing. Very skilled musicians. I was hoping they would sell cds at the end but no such luck :( .. Great night had! Thank you :D"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour with Cole. He took us to a variety of locations with really great food. The tour was very informative about the local culture and taught us a lot while having a really great time. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kai did and excellent job (beyond expectations) with our photography shoot in Kyoto. He is very talented and relaxed with the kids and makes good conversation. He know just where to go for the perfect shot. We covered a lot of ground and got a wide variety of photos. Can’t recommend him enough!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was the highlight of our Kyoto visit. My wife loved the professional attention to detail that the staff used in preparing her, She loved the time dressed as a Maiko and has shown all her friends the photos. We strongly recommend this experience for anyone, It was GREAT!! A+"
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best and most fun experience I had so far! I loved it and the pictures where amazing. The make up was great aswell, the staff friendly. I had such a great time. Worth every penny:)"
[Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays only] Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Kazefu no Yu Advance electronic ticket (Izumi)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nishiki Market
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum
- Byodo-in Temple
- Nishi Hongan-ji Temple
- Jojakko-ji Temple
- Kamigamo Shrine
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Daitoku-ji Temple
- Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Trail
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- Kodai-ji Temple
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- To-ji Temple
- Hosen-in Temple
- Chionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)
- Kyoto Handicraft Center
- Tofuku-ji Temple
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture