* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour and definitely recommended. Lots of information given about the city and the Beatles. Tour guide Tony and driver Smoggy are really funny and both clearly enjoy their work. Thanks guys for a great hour and half."
* A traveler said: "Love going through the tunnel and the whole day I'm not a real footie fan but found the lively guide made me a fan very well organised enjoyed it thoroughly"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing cruise , was nice and cool on board , boat was clean . Couldn’t hear the running commentary at all so but if a waste of time . Bit of a palaver to get tickets , bought online , had to queue for the receptionist to fill out a form , then she printed the tickets , then we queued to get on the boat and no one even checked out tickets !"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Strawberry Fields and the museum. The Rolls Royce was a great experience. The tour was full of information and things about the Beatles we didn’t even know."
* A traveler said: "Loved it great visit, allow 2 hours for visit including a pretty big gift shop. The definitive experience for anyone with an interest in the fab 4."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely day trip. You’ll be able to experience both marvellous coast views as well as breath taking mountains. And of course sheeps, loads of them! All guided wonderfully, Adrian you’re the man! 100% recommended."
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Our guide was like a living history book and we learned a lot of surprising things about the city and its stories over time"
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "There can’t be any other guide in Liverpool with such a passion for the Beatles. Ian can recall every date and event of the bands history and he does so with enthusiasm. He is a real professional and his cab is brand new and very comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Well informed guide, local and friendly. Full of Beatles gossip and history. Would definitely recommend him."
* A traveler said: "It was a brilliant day Gary Friday was so good and his knowledge is second to none and Kev the driver got involved too would recommend to anyone thanks you again Terry & Dawn"
* A traveler said: "Jay was terrific. Showed us all of the sights and gave us great detail at each stop. Photos of the Beatles back in the day were helpful and provided great visuals. Highly recommend the tour and Jay, our tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely good and knowledgeable as well as being little hearted and funny. Liked the Beatles music clips nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting trip and a lovely comfortable vehicle. Neil was very interesting and informative and it was great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and enjoyable very friendly guide had a lovely afternoon and would recommend to others"
* A traveler said: "I m a big fan of the show peaky blinders and this tour was really amazing. I recommend it for everyone."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was very informative, enthusiastic and a good laugh. He spent longer with us than required and was excellent. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I hadn’t ever visited Liverpool before and walking around with Jean was one of the highlights of my stay in this fantastic city. I felt as if I was being shown around by a knowledgeable friend rather than a guide. You will miss a treat if you don’t take this tour."
* A traveler said: "I loved this part walking tour and part taking buses to see the sites. John Lennon’s childhood home was incredible although if you want to look inside you have to book tickets via The National Trust. The guide was so knowledgeable and lovely. Would highly recommend but be prepared for lots of walking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Radio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon)
- Penny Lane
- Palm House (Sefton Park)
- Strawberry Field
- Anfield Stadium
- Walker Art Gallery
- Aintree Racecourse
- St. Peter’s Church
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Magical Beatles Museum
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Sefton Park
- Beatles Story
- Royal Albert Dock
- Cavern Club
- Liverpool Cathedral
- Pier Head
- Mersey Ferries
- U-Boat Story
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England