Top London Kid-Friendly
- Spot exotic animals such as gorillas, Sumatran tigers, penguins, and more at London Zoo.
- Discover the magic of Harry Potter with a walking tour of London's filming sites or a behind-the-scenes tour of Warner Bros Studio London.
- Treat the whole family to a day at LEGOLAND® Windsor.
- Pose for photos with One Direction, the Star Wars characters, and the queen at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Explore London's award-winning museums, including the National History Museum, the National Science Museum, and the London Transport Museum.
- Take a ride on the London Eye and enjoy a spectacular bird's-eye view of the city.
20 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Mark A. was an excellent guide, the trip was well thought out and very informative. My 8 year old daughter loved the Harry Potter sites and the additional stops Mark A kindly made at our request. It was a thoroughly enjoyable morning."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative and interesting and the tour guide was very pleasant and helpful we found out some interesting facts about London and Harry Potter that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour yesterday. Took my granddaughter for her 10th birthday & she enjoyed it very much 👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Very smooth journey arrived at Harry Potter world in good time and return trip was just as good. The Harry Potter experience was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "The views from the london eye are incredible. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting london.."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip / Love every bits of it 🤗🤗 Love the jelly fishes The awesome sharks Giant tortoise Most of all , adorable penguins"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day had by all exciting props and short stories built into the day made it all the more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Roberta did a great job showing the treasures of the British Museum and keeping kids and adults engaged throughout the tour. My son learned a lot and I don't think we would have had a similar experience just on our own."
* A traveler said: "My little niece and I had the most amazing experience. We were the only one's on the bus but the staff made it so special for us. I can't recommend them enough, and will take other family members soon."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ingrid, was fabulous! She kept things interesting for adults but also had activities for my kids. She was smart, kind, funny, and knew a ton about the artifacts in the British museum. I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We actually had three tours through this company in one week- all with Dan as our tour guide. He was witty and extremely informative, as well as patient with our two young kids. My son kept interrupting him and we were very impressed with how he could both pay attention to him and then steer the conversation back to the tour. We actually asked to modify this walking tour to include a visit inside Westminster Abbey and the tour company got back to me right away to make the adjustments. They were very kind and attentive. Overall, I highly recommend this company and Dan!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Lucy. She was fun, knowledgable, and very flexible. Our kids loved the stories and she was happy to let us take a moment to sit or get a quick snack when we needed it. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baker Street
- London Natural History Museum
- Westminster Abbey
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- Churchill War Rooms
- Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Queen's House
- Garden Museum
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Up at The O2
- East End
- St. Martin's Theatre
- Novello Theatre
- Downing Street
- Boxpark Shoreditch
- Hampton Court Palace
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover