Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne Arts & Design
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
Instead of randomly choosing restaurants and foods while in Newcastle, ensure you hit its best culinary offerings—and landmark sights—during this private tour. With a guide for navigation and personalized attention; visit some of the top food haunts to taste their wares and meet the people behind them. Dive into Grainger Market, visit independent eateries along the Quayside, and enjoy tastings—and the city views—at the Baltic Centre.
Go deeper into Newcastle’s rich history than on many other tours when you join this guided walk—although you’ll still stroll less than 2.5 miles (4 kilometers). Learn about the city’s history from the Iron Age to the present, alongside colorful characters such as Bessie Surtees. See bridges, monuments, religious buildings, a historic market, the old town wall and, of course, the castle, with plenty of photo opps too.
Immerse yourself in Newcastle’s rich past and handsome architecture on a walking tour around its historical highlights. As you stroll, learn about the city’s Roman, Norman, and mercantile history. Admire Grey’s Monument, Grey Street, the Castle Keep, the Tyne River, and hear about the Victorian entrepreneurs who made Newcastle an Industrial Revolution powerhouse, and discover churches, hidden stairways, and a medieval monastery.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Opt for a sightseeing tour of Newcastle with a difference on a silent disco tour that leads you through the city streets wearing hi-tech headsets that blast pop music. A large group adds atmosphere as you boogie past attractions such as Grainger Market and Eldon Leisure Centre.
Zone in one Newcastle’s unique art and architecture during a private walking tour that lets you go where cars can’t. You’ll navigate the city with ease and at a pace set by you rather than a large group, as you discover top Newcastle attractions such as Newcastle Cathedral, BALTIC art gallery, and Laing Art Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Arts & Design in Newcastle-upon-Tyne?
The best Arts & Design in Newcastle-upon-Tyne according to Viator travelers are:
What Arts & Design in Newcastle-upon-Tyne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newcastle-upon-Tyne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Arts & Design in Newcastle-upon-Tyne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Newcastle-upon-Tyne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets