Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street Tours and Activities
Osaka is Japan’s third-largest city and also one of the best for shopping. With that said, some ofthe most distinctive souvenirs can be found in a rather unexpected place called SennichimaeDoguyasuji. The 525-foot-long (160-meter-long) covered shopping arcade specializes inwholesale kitchen equipment and utensils and serves as the spot where Osaka’s chefs come toshop.
Anyone who has spent time in Japan will recognize the plastic models of popular food itemsplaced in many Japanese restaurant window displays. Sennichimae Doguyasuji is the place tofind these pieces, which make very unique gifts to take back home. With its hugely discounted prices, this shopping street is also a good place to buy chopsticks, cooking knives and otherJapanese-style dishware.
Tours and Activities to Experience Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
Frequently Asked Questions
- Osaka Kuromon Market & Dotombori Street Walking Food Tour
- PRIVATE Deep Dive: Osaka Food Markets from Local to Luxurious!
- Smal Group or Private Kansai Soul Tour in Osaka including Japanese Snacks
- Osaka - Kansai Soul Private Evening Tour Including Japanese snacks
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture