Top Osaka Food & Drink
124 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Thank you, yayo! Very charming and insightful. We had a lot of fun and a very tasteful dinner!"
* A traveler said: "We had Hitomi as our Tour Guide and she was terrific. Very knowledgeable of the area and the food. We explored the Dotonbori and Shinsekai areas and ate at a couple of differ restaurants. We had Kushikatsu (lightly breaded and fried nibbles on a stick - I had Shitake mushroom, green peppers and a cheese one), Okonomiyaki (Pancake-like mixture with veggies, egg and choice of protein) which we cooked on a griddle in middle of table and lastly the Octopus balls.....with sake of course! Generous amounts of oishi food - highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great evening learning to cook in Osaka. Really friendly host, funny, engaging and we went away with good recipes for street food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Taka our tour guide in Osaka was TERRIFIC! Very personable, informative and fun! His intuitiveness always made sure we were comfortable with the walking distance and the maneuvering of the crowds in the very popular open markets. He also covered the areas we were interested in seeing and doing in Osaka. The biggest bonus, Taka and his professional camera took and emailed us the most amazing photographs of our very enjoyable day on Osaka. I highly recommend Taka and would contact him for any future tours! Thank you so much Taka for giving us a beautiful memory of your wonderful city!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours we have ever been on. The guides – Jonko & Tatsuya- were bright, informative and fun. The pace was a ramble through the packed food markets of Osaka with pit stops for a whole range of food and drink from sit down meals in a sushi restaurant to a tray of octopus balls at a food stall. There were six of us on the tour – a perfect size. I would heartily recommend the tour to anyone with an adventurous spirit for trying new food."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking to meet people from around the world in a night of energy and awesome nightlife, look no further."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Osaka. Kevin was great and the three of us had a great personal tour. Worth it to have the small group experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a great job tailoring the tour to our needs."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "I was very lucky that it was just myself and the guide, Fumiko on this tour. Fumiko has an excellent English, very friendly and knowledgeable. She made the effort of finding out things for me like where to get Pokemon stuffs for my son :) Our tour started at Kuromon market and Fumiko introduced me to various wonderful arrays of food and snacks that I wouldn’t have tried if I were to go around on my own. We explored the touristy areas and little alleyways. One of my favourites was the visit to Hozenji temple. An evening visit to the temple with lanterns all lit up was very romantic. We then went to Shinsekai to try more delicious food. The neighbourhood has an old charm feeling to it and you can find a group of old men playing Go & Shogi. I had the most wonderful evening with Fumiko! Thank you! 😀"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Highly recommended. Tour guide Andy provided food experiences not possible without local knowledge and fluent Japanese. Fabulous food unique to the area. Lots of local history and cultural info as well. No need to stay in Osaka either. I travelled from Kyoto for the evening."
* A traveler said: "Genuinely a highlight of our trip. We couldn’t ask for a better host or a better time to be had. Would 100% recommend this for anybody who is considering it as you will not be disappointed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Universal Studios Japan
- Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Hozenji Yokocho
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Museum of Oriental Ceramics
- Spa World
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Osaka City Central Hall
- Utsubo Park
- Asahi Beer Suita Factory
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture