Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our walking tour of Portofino very much. Gabriele was wonderful and shared so much interesting information on our tour. On our tour day, the winds were too high for us to take the ferry boat... but Gabriele ensured that we had a taxi available to get us to and from Portofino. We also enjoy our Pesto-making class and lunch. All in all... a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "We were wonderfully hosted by the grandson of the vinery Sobrero and he made us (10 participants) feel special and welcome. I have learned quite a lot about wine and the way you grow the plants to make a special “drop” out of it. I would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Rosanna and Raffaele were amazing hosts and I felt very warm welcomed. Rosanna showed me how to cook spaghetti, ravioli and tiramisu the original Italian way and helped me with some tricks how I can do it at home. All the products we used for cooking and drinking were delicious and completely fresh so there was nothing to complain about or anything I‘ve missed. One of the best experiences in my life!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset and view from the boat. Small people (max 10), swimming close to Cinque Terre cost, aperitivo on the boat makes us to spent an amazing time. Thanks Alessandro"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent cooking event. Cristina, our host, has warmly welcomed us at her house and shared with us her pasta and pesto insight. We, adults and kids loved the cooking and enjoyed the food and friendliness of Cristina. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this kayak tour. We went to a couple of places to swim that I wouldn’t have found without our guide. They were only accessible by water. Our guide was Chiara and she was great. She took time to make each group feel comfortable and welcomed. She gave us some history on a few landmarks on shore. It was great seeing the coastline in a kayak on the ocean. I would recommend this tour if you want to have some fun under the sun!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip with friendly guide who explained us a lot about Cinque Terre. Also kayaked to a beautiful place to swim."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time! Alessio Menchetti was our driver/host and he did a superb job. Our family enjoyed traveling with Alessio as much as we did seeing the sites. Truly a memorable experience and we would highly recommend asking for him when you book this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mole Antonelliana
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- Ancient Quarry of Ornavasso (Antica Cava di Ornavasso)
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Zoom Torino
- Church of San Giorgio (Chiesa di San Giorgio)
- Serralunga d'Alba Castle (Castello di Serralunga d'Alba)
- Palazzo Rosso
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Via Po
- Juventus Stadium
- Monumental Cemetery of Staglieno
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)
- Alba Underground (Alba Sotterranea)
- QC Termetorino
- Holy Shroud of Turin (Sacra Sindone)
- Piazza Castello
- La Spezia Cruise Port (La Spezia Terminal Crociere)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva