Top Pompeii Day Cruises
15 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "Sergei was phenomenal! Knowledgeable passionate and caring! He brought the place to life and was clearly knowledgeable about the local archeology"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a wonderful guide. Arrived early, we got started right away. He was knowledgeable and made the tour experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, small group, sunny day! Guide was very knowledgeable and quickly adapted to the specific needs of the group and kept it intersting throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "We booked offseason, but the tour, wine tasting, and 4 course lunch were all perfect! Our guide was very knowledgable and despite us not knowing Italian, she was able to clearly communicate everything about Sorrentino Winery perfectly! Such a treat for a chilly February afternoon. 100% recommend even for off season."
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, she knew a lot about pompeii and she showed us interesting places. We needed a tour at another time at the last minute and this was no problem."
* A traveler said: "Monica has a PhD in archeology and we learned SO MUCH from her. She was easy to understand, a great teacher, and we hope to come back some day and see the rest of Pompeii with her as our guide!"
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia