* A traveler said: "It was very nice. We take the boat at 2pm, we could enjoy the sun. The tour was wonderful, we could see polignano on the front. We had a stop for swim and eat/drink something."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "It’s a very interesting tour. We learned a lot about Matera and Alberobello because our guide Vito was knowledgeable. He was accommodating and friendly. It rained so hard on our way to Alberobello but we prayed altogether for the rain to stop and it did!! This is a must-do when you’re in Bari."
* A traveler said: "Excellent mini cruise, staff was very friendly and entertaining ! Also for non Italian speakers …….."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed the experience. The food was very good too which comprised of both sweets and savouries."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was real nice and the boat was real fast 😁 The tour was excellent, we saw a lot of beautiful caves, we drink prosecco and we swim with a really nice review. I will do this again tomorrow! If you want to visit Polignano a mare you have to take the boat tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Anita and Stefano for an enjoyable, informative day. Great recommendation for lunch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Stefano Spagnolo was extremely knowledgeable about the wines of the Salento region. My wife and I walked away with the knowledge needed to taste and purchase wine in this part of Italy. He was very Charismatic and personable. We totally enjoyed the food and the wines that he had selected to taste. We would highly recommend this experience to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Valeria was an excellent guide. She was knowledgeable, informative and her English was excellent. She was also friendly and warm. We felt as though we were walking through Alberobello with a friend. The tasting at the end was great. I cannot remember the name of the shop, but it was lovely and family owned. We tasted wine, olive oil, liquors, salami and cheese. All of it was delicious. They were so generous and of course we bought items to bring home. I highly recommend this tour with Valeria. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Velo Service offers a variety of tours and experiences but this one was probably one of the most authentic. Giada, our tour guide, managed a group of seven tourists speaking 3 different languages and she did it quite well, all while being knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to visit all the major landmarks of the city and got to learn their history as well as making a few stops to try local foods (getting to skip the line at Panificio Fiore was great). The tour led us along the Lungomare where there was a surprise performance by a local tarantela musician in which we got to participate. The tour concluded with a small pasta class on how to make orecchiette, which was taught by Donna Carmela, who is somewhat of a local celebrity and institution. It would take us years to reach her level of expertise at making this deceptively simple looking pasta, but it was a joy to watch her work. Of course, we also got to try the orecchiette with a simple tomato sauce. It was truly an authentic experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Porta Napoli
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Lecce Roman Amphitheatre (Anfiteatro Romano di Lecce)
- Lecce Basilica of Santa Croce (Basilica Di Santa Croce)
- Swabian Castle (Castello Svevo)
- Lecce Cathedral (Duomo di Lecce)
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Castel del Monte
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria