* A traveler said: "The service and trip was one of best experience we had. The translator was very knowledgebal and gave amazing attentive tour. Driver was excellent also. The lunch they provided during the two day trip was also memorable. I would recommend this translator and driver to anyone who needs great time and receive tremendous knowledge about the country"
* A traveler said: "It took a long time for us to get thru Chinese immigration but our driver waited patiently for 90 minutes and there was no surcharge. Excellent service."
* A traveler said: "As we had a quite limited time after disembarkation Kevin did everything to make this tour happen as well as he went an extra mile by taking us to Kung Fu theatre after the Wall which I recommend to everyone. So thanks a lot to the tour company and Kevin for such an unforgettable trip!"
* A traveler said: "Phantastic Tour. Dule Temple was replaced by a beautiful cherry blossom Festival in full bloom in a village on the way from the Great Wall. Guide and driver were very kind but had deficits in tour knowledge and driving experience respectively. Nevertheless we spent a great day in wonderful and impressive regions of Tienjin and Hebei."
* A traveler said: "Timely . Courteous, Allowed restroom stop. No problems . Traffic slow . Make sure your allow time . Took about 4 hours. Not drivers fault , just heavy traffic."
* A traveler said: "The van pick-up was on time. Our tour guide, Jimmy, is well-informed and very resourceful. We arrived at Mutianyu by lunch time and he already made arrangements with the restaurant so that by the time we arrived, our food is ready. Tour guide walked with us along the Great Wall and he’s very knowledgable with the history behind it. He also made security checks easy."
* A traveler said: "This transfer is an extremely efficient option. There are not many taxis available at the cruise terminal so I do recommend booking a transfer. The vehicle was spotless. The driver turned up early so we were able to get to Beijing 30 minutes early. Would recommend this transfer service to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Quick and efficient, would recommend. Nice minivan, provided water as well for the long drive into Beijing."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up from Tianjin Xingang International Cruise Port at the time we organised with Viator. The trip to the Beijing Hotel was a great experience. The driver was so helpful and polite and drove in a very safe way. The roads in China are not easy to drive and the driver was so good and we arrived at our Hotel having experienced the countryside without any hassles."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shore Excursion: 2-Day Private Beijing Sightseeing Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port
- Private Full-Day Classic Beijing Shore Excursion by Bullet Train from Tianjin
- Private Transfer: Tianjin Cruise Port to Beijing City or Beijing Airport
- Tianjin Port to Beijing Private 2-Day Tour Include Mutianyu Great Wall
- Tianjin Shore Excursion: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with English Speaking Driver
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Northwest China