* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "This tour made our short staff in Florence very Memorable. The tour is very organized and you get to see so many villages all in just 12 hrs. The bus rides between each location were great for resting your feet. Stephano was an amazing tour guide. He was very friendly and funny as well. Best part of my Florence trip. You must do it!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful countryside, vineyards , food and wine. Allesandro is a gracious and knowledgeable host. This day far exceeded our expectations. Grazie mille"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful class! Very well organized and engaging! Would recommend to anyone visiting Florence. I am looking forward to making pizza and gelato again at home with the recipes and tips we learned during this class!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great experience! Well organized. A couple of people on the tour felt it too much to drive the Vespas. They got to drive a vintage Fiat. We went through tiny back roads that were originally designed for donkeys. Our tour leader, Chris was knowledgeable and personable. A lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely thrilling ride. Driver Heidi has a great passion for driving and telling us the many uses and qualities of marble. Really worthwhile. It's tricky to find the meeting place. Yes, when in doubt, keep going up!"
* A traveler said: "We found the day to be more than expected. Good food, great wine and amazing landscape. Our guide was both personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The representative found us outside looking at our receipt not knowing where to go and quickly took our info got our tickets and walked us over to the entrance awesome."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience over the Tuscan hills with our tour guide. We felt safe, and we’ll taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "Luca really made our tour fabulous! Visiting San Michaelangelo was the highlight! It was a Great day"
* A traveler said: "We paired up and made 2 types of pasta. Highly recommend this experience! My husband is a great cook…he loved the experience, and eating what you make is wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from Florence
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Palazzo Strozzi
- San Frediano
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Church of San Sisto (Chiesa di San Sisto)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Santa Margherita Basilica (Basilica di Santa Margherita)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Knights' Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Pisa Cathedral (Duomo)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Forte dei Marmi
- Siena Civic Museum (Museo Civico di Siena)
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Boboli Gardens (Giardino di Boboli)
- Ponte Vecchio
- Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy