Top West Midlands Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All West Midlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Learn to bake scones and other treats for a classic afternoon tea during a baking class near Shakespeare's house. The class takes place in a charming cottage near the town center, and includes scones and other snacks served with tea or coffee, and a glass of sparkling wine. You might make brownies, sweet and savory scones, and jam from organic ingredients. You’ll also be provided with recipes and scones to take with you.
Indulge your love of Italian food during a ravioli-making cooking class in Stratford-upon-Avon. Use equipment and ingredients that you may not have at home and enjoy personalized attention in a small group limited to six people. Plus, after making traditional pasta parcels, you’ll feast on the fruits of your labor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cooking Classes in West Midlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in West Midlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- West Midland Safari & Leisure Park Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham Tours & Tickets
- National SEA LIFE® Centre Birmingham Tours & Tickets
- National Motorcycle Museum Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Manor Tours & Tickets
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Cadbury World Tours & Tickets
- Winterbourne House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- Alton Towers Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England