Albuquerque Kunst en cultuur
27 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super informative and a must for Breaking Bad fans! It was awesome to see so many filming locations… and Luigi had a story about each stop!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and designed our tor so we would not duplicate what we already saw."
* A traveler said: "The tour experience with the Corn Maidens was terrific! Our guide listened to our interests and planned an itinerary that met our every wish. I would seek out Amy Atkins and her partner next time we're in New Mexico."
* A traveler said: "We spent an entire day with our guide Any Atkins from Corm Maiden Tours. She was very attuned to our interests and made sure we were able to see a variety of sites and make the most of this visit. She was very knowledgable about the area and able to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "I feel so much more knowledgeable now regarding Pueblo Indian cultures and the Jemez group in particular. Amy, my guide, was very thorough with her narratives and very patient while answering all of my many questions. Can't say enough about the impressive landscapes and underlying geology. Highly recommended!!!"
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Mexico
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monument Valley
- Bezienswaardigheden in Colorado Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Aspen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Breckenridge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vail
- Bezienswaardigheden in Phoenix
- Bezienswaardigheden in Denver
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Colorado
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona