Amsterdam Privé sightseeingtours
483 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent! He was very knowledgeable about the history of the locations that we visited. The transportation was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "Danny gave us a great 4-hour tour of Amsterdam. We're able to see all of the major sites and get a great history and perspective of how Amsterdam has developed over many many years. We especially appreciated having prepaid tickets and going on a houseboat,that was a unique experience. Great job, thank you."
* A traveler said: "So worth doing. We are a family of four and were the only ones on the tour with Ilaria. She was a great guide and explained the background and context of paintings and artists that was memorable and really brought the paintings alive."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! The guide Tony showed us the entire red light district and made the tour exciting, interesting and fun. An absolute must do in Amsterdam! :)"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Victoria did an excellent job on TWO museums !!!! Very informative and detailed- she took the time and set a good pace. We viewed just about every piece !!! Thank you and well done"
* A traveler said: "Arunabha was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed our tour! He gave us a great history of the city and many interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Hans took really good care of us. He arrived early and was very thorough and professional. Not only did we get to see all we had asked to see but Hans even threw in a surprise! And showed us the beautiful countryside. We truly enjoyed our time and highly recommend him. Thank you Hans for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Best excursion we have ever had. Rudy's Taxi Service is conscientious and thoughtful and keep in touch. Our tour guide was fantastic. Knowledgeable, fun and took us to visit all of the best spots in Amsterdam."
* A traveler said: "Arum, was a great guide...lots of local knowledge about the town, history and culture...and obviously knew all the great local food spots...felt like a “local” during the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Esther our tour guide was amazing! She knew all of the ins and outs of Zaan Schans. The whole day was great! The pancake lunch was in a beautiful place. This tour was very nice and I highly recommend it but read below. Here are my takeaways: 1. I took a bag with water and a coat and snack in it thinking we would be in the same car all day. We weren’t. 2. I had to wait for a free locker at the kukenhoff to store my bag as I didn’t want to carry it for at least 3 hours as I had bought cheese at zaan Schans and it was HEAVY! 3. I didn’t know there was actually a luggage check as well at kukenhoff so I would not have had to wait if I had known that. 4. I feel the guide that picked us up after kukenhoff to take us back to Amsterdam could have maybe had some small bottles of water waiting for us. There are places to buy water but considering what we Paid for our tour, I feel 2 bottles of water would have been a nice touch. 5. I thought we should tip our guide but wasn’t sure so we tipped 20 euros. Our guide was appreciative. I recommend using zaan tours again but wish I had known some of the above before I booked. Therefore this is why I am leaving this review!"
* A traveler said: "Helena’s knowledge of Amsterdam and overall culture of Amsterdam was outstanding. She showed us both the expected and truly unexpected of Amsterdam with humor and a good pleasant nature. Well worth the time with her."
* A traveler said: "Karl was the best! We loved his boat and his company. This is a great excursion to choose if you want to see alot of Amsterdam by water, get oriented, have some relaxing drinks and hear good stories about the city. It is well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Esther was lovely. We enjoyed learning about windmills from her. And it was so nice that she could share her own experiences of living in a windmill with us."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I traveled in January, took this tour early the morning after we arrived. It was a leisurely walk, and the guide was very informative. My daughter was 12 at the time, and the guide was careful to tailor information to that age and expand where I encouraged. It was a great few hours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Daphne was phenomenal and we had a tremendous time learning about Anne Frank’s life."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide! Really was into making sure we got a great exposure to these three cities, and after this tour I surely would want to stay in and visit more. Bram was the best! Great stories and made this a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Having a guide, Rolf Laimbock, for the museum was a great decision for me. He explained the life story of Van Gogh in a way that made the dark period of the painter to the bright period before his death meaningful. I highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Lorenzo was a knowledgeable and laid back guide. Good amount of time spent at interesting spots on the tour and the snacks were a nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Had 2 days with him, also did Van Gogh, and were super impressed with his depth of knowledge and interest in teaching and enthusiastic approach. Really recommend and also leave a couple of hours for after the tour, huge museum!"
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Avontuurlijke tours
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tours zonder wachtrij
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Museum Het Schip
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam
- De Dam
- Het Binnenhof
- EYE Film Instituut
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Cruisehaven Amsterdam
- Museum Rembrandthuis
- Stedelijk Museum
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Nationaal Monument
- Brug van 15 bruggen
- Museum Van Loon
- Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rotterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dordrecht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Leeuwarden
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zaventem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brugge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brussel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Lille
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luxemburg Stad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cambridge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Londen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Hamburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Holland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zuid-Holland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vlaanderen