Amsterdam Tour per duur
482 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Sean was an amazing guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable but made the entire tour fun and relaxing. Highly recommend this tour for anybody interested in the history and anecdotes of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
Tour van Nederlands platteland en cultuur vanuit Amsterdam, inclusief Zaanse Schans, Edam en Volendam
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
Rondvaart van 1 uur door de Amsterdamse grachten vanaf Centraal Station met optionele toegangskaarten voor attracties
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Mark and Cynthia were an absolute delight ! Not only did they make us feel very comfortable, but they also taught us a lot of interesting things about Amsterdam, the canals and ships. You can really feel the love and passion they have for this lifestyle. As far as the boat itself was also very cosy and nice. It was clean and had a functional setup with a table in the middle and the seats on the inner borders. This is the perfect activity for all types of groups i promise ! We are definitly coming back! Once again, Cynthia and Mark, THANK YOU WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME !"
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
Ontdekking van de coffeeshop-cultuur van Amsterdam en proeverij van de plaatselijke gerechten-wandeltocht
* A traveler said: "We were a small group and the lady guide lovely! We had a lot of fun, really liked the bitter balls and the experience overall. Like walking around with a group of friends"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. A lot of details that you would not observe without a tour and just the bike ride alone is worth it."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Tour per duur
- Halfdaagse tours
- Meerdaagse tours
- Tours met overnachting
- Tours tijdens tussenstops
- Unieke ervaringen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rotterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dordrecht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Leeuwarden
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zaventem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brugge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brussel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Lille
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luxemburg Stad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cambridge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Londen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Hamburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Holland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zuid-Holland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vlaanderen