Beiroet Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The spectacular Roman ruins in Tyre are a must-see and the visit to the soap factory in Sidon was very enjoyable. Maghdouche was interesting also. I would have liked more time for souvenir shopping but everything else about the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara was fantastic! Hassane (the driver) and Natasha (the archeologist who accompanied us the entire trip) were full of knowledge about the historical sites we visited but also provided a super interesting glimpse into Lebanese life and culture, which I found equally as interesting. The tour was well thought out and designed, including lunch which was an absolute Lebanese feast! If in Lebanon, I highly recommend this tour! You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience in beautiful places and excellent experience with our driver. He was so nice with us and explained everything. I would definitely use the app again."
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience, despite everyone in the tour cancelled, David went ahead and had the tour for myself. David was very helpful and, attentive with great knowledge and shared his own experiences with me. I extensively recommend this tour, it shows two sides of a complex nation presented by someone with respect and proud. Thank you David!"
* A traveler said: "This tour with Nakhal was amazing. It takes you to the breathtaking temples of Baalbek which is an absolute must if you visit Lebanon. The tour guide was very friendly and did a great job. The included lunch in Zahle was also very good."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and a great introduction on my first day in Lebanon. My driver/guide Hassane was knowledgeable and interesting. He also arranged for an archeologist to meet us at the sites in Tyre, who was fantastic and provided great professional and personal insight to the sites. The tour was so good, I booked another with Hassane to Baalbek the following day. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was full of memories. You have the opportunity to visit three great areas/sites in 1 day. They all were well worth the time and we’re all interesting and different. The tour group was amazing. Completely comunitive from the beginning with my concerns and requests. I felt very safe on the tour while covid restrictions were in place. He did a terrific job taking me around the sites explaining the history and culture of Lebanon. The tour also includes a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant I would 100% recommend. I’m so thankful for this group that made my stay in Lebanon memorable."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour. You can see three of the main attractions of Lebanon in one day. Everything is very well organized. Everything was in time. Guide Ziad - the best! Fantastic lunch in Byblos at the open terrace with sea view."
* A traveler said: "You can not miss this excursion. Every site is truly amazing, views are impressive. Great guide tour and delicious lunch on the sea side!!"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Larnaca
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tel Aviv
- Bezienswaardigheden in Amman
- Bezienswaardigheden in Jeruzalem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bethlehem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Petra
- Bezienswaardigheden in Port Said
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alanya
- Bezienswaardigheden in Eilat
- Bezienswaardigheden in Aqaba
- Bezienswaardigheden in Suez
- Bezienswaardigheden in Antalya
- Bezienswaardigheden in Westelijke Jordaanoever
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cappadocia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Turkish Riviera