Belfast Cursussen en workshops
11 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour- the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with Fergal. The tour is perfectly paced, takes you to multiple hidden gems on the Northern Irish coastline, and we never felt rushed. Fergal is a very knowledgeable and thoughtful guide who takes great care to ensure that the tour is tailored to your interests. It is an amazing introduction to Irish history and culture."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide(finn tours) comfortable modern coach with charging points, and toilet on board. Excellent value for money. Giants causeway is a must visit, get it on your bucket list. Titanic museum was also superb. Can't recommend this tour enough."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dublin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Glasgow
- Bezienswaardigheden in Stirling
- Bezienswaardigheden in Edinburgh
- Bezienswaardigheden in Liverpool
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galway
- Bezienswaardigheden in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Bezienswaardigheden in Manchester
- Bezienswaardigheden in Limerick
- Bezienswaardigheden in Shannon
- Bezienswaardigheden in Middlesbrough
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cork
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Engeland
- Bezienswaardigheden in West-Ierland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noordoost-Engeland