Belfast Privé en luxe
83 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "All of the trip was well run, guide gave a very good commentary, stops were excellent and both the guide and driver very very friendly. Lovely lunch at the Fullerton Arms."
* A traveler said: "Great day to see extra of Northern Ireland. Derek was great, lots of knowledge and good humour. Lots of stops during the day, but a few that were mentioned in the package are actually closed during the pandemic, such as the distillery and rope bridge. No fault to the guide. Really enjoyable day, would recommend"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience, Jim was very friendly .. looking forward for more tours in future ! One of the best tours i had.."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "We were very fortunate to have Barry take us on a comprehensive tour of the murals as well as an insight into the past and present in relation The Troubles. Additionally he included other areas of interest and a general overview of his wonderful city of Belfast. No questions were off limits, and he gave me an insight and broad education on a a disturbing part of Irish history ,that I had been grappling with for many years. Outstanding tour by an outstanding tour guide. Many thanks from Mark -Australian Firefighter."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with Fergal. The tour is perfectly paced, takes you to multiple hidden gems on the Northern Irish coastline, and we never felt rushed. Fergal is a very knowledgeable and thoughtful guide who takes great care to ensure that the tour is tailored to your interests. It is an amazing introduction to Irish history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and interesting, the guide could answer all our questions and gave a balanced view of a very complex history."
* A traveler said: "This was an unbelivable once in a lifetime experience. Our driver / guide was absolutely amazing. Spoke honestly and from the heart."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dublin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Glasgow
- Bezienswaardigheden in Stirling
- Bezienswaardigheden in Edinburgh
- Bezienswaardigheden in Liverpool
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galway
- Bezienswaardigheden in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Bezienswaardigheden in Manchester
- Bezienswaardigheden in Limerick
- Bezienswaardigheden in Shannon
- Bezienswaardigheden in Middlesbrough
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cork
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Engeland
- Bezienswaardigheden in West-Ierland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noordoost-Engeland