Berlijn Op de grond
71 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Tobi was an excellent tour guide! Great tour, especially if you only have a short time to spend in Berlin."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour; great historian guide. Informative, accurate, humorous, patient and helpful guide. Can’t miss it."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
Tour met gids zonder wachtrij naar Pergamon en Neues Museum in Berlijn inclusief dagpas voor Museumeiland
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jeff was wonderful! We saw a lot of the city, and our guide was full of great information. The bike ride was very enjoyable and a great way to see Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful tour of Berlin. Tour guide was very knowledgable and the bikes were great. Seeing the city on a bike really gives you such an up close neighborhood feel and sense of what life was and is like in Berlin. The ride is flat and appropriate for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "we had a local guide called George. He was very kind and introduced the history of Berlin. We were kind like having a useful historical lecture. Really a meaningful tour. In addition, he helped us record a video. overall, a fantastic guide! thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "Michele was terrific - her background in the arts world gave us a new perspective on the city and her passion for the history of the city was evident. We enjoyed the tour immensely!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the bike tour, very easy cycling and interesting places to visit making the whole experience great."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour and a fantastic guide. We were able to learn a lot about the city and its history. highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun morning. Exploring Berlin by bike and learning all kinds of new things about the third Reich and Berlin. Our guide was so good with my son."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did this! Jerry was an amazing guide, he does it as if it wasn’t his job but purely pleasure! We enjoyed every moment and the cycling through Berlin is very easy, don’t worry. |I recommend booking this tour during first days of your visit so you can get to know Berlin right away :)"
* A traveler said: "Visited the main train station, the wall remnants, parliament along the river Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating - We were a very small group - father a senior citizen, adult son (27 yrs) and guide"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Berlin! - safe wide roads, nice bikes, good guides. we took the small group classic Berlin tour the day before - also fun and a good guide."
* A traveler said: "Claudia led us safely through pathways, main roads and quiet backstreets in Berlin, and was both charming and knowledgable throughout. A joy."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Natuur en wilde dieren
- Op de grond
- Tours per fietstaxi
- Recreatie en spellen
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Potsdam's Gardens
- Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)
- Missing House
- Pariser Platz
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlijn
- Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)
- Berlin Dungeon
- New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)
- Hackesche Höfe
- Platz der Republik
- Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Slot Sanssouci
- Zoo Berlin en Aquarium
- De televisietoren van Berlijn
- New Synagogue
- De Rijksdag
- Bezienswaardigheden in Potsdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rostock
- Bezienswaardigheden in Poznań
- Bezienswaardigheden in Hamburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Karlsbad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Praag
- Bezienswaardigheden in Wrocław
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kopenhagen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gdańsk
- Bezienswaardigheden in Frankfurt
- Bezienswaardigheden in München
- Bezienswaardigheden in Warschau
- Bezienswaardigheden in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Duitsland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bohemia