Californië Eten en drinken
497 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Roman was awesome, great tour guide! The day trip was great. Not docking a star but the lunch felt a little misleading. I thought it would be a private lunch with just me and my wife but it ended up being grouped with anyone else who pre paid a lunch. If I had known this I would have skipped the pre paid lunch."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour and Greg was an incredible guide! There was plenty of wine included at each destination along with some education and stunning tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Anthony was great, he provided valuable insight into each of the wineries (all of which were superb) as well as hilarious commentary along the way. If you’re interested in great wine and a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent! I recommend this tour. The tour guide was the best and everything was easy."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice and informative. We had a great day and learned a lot about Hollywood and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Mark was so energetic and knowledgeable. He was so personable and had wonderful stories to share. The food experiences were unique and the historical and artistic narrative was amazing. This was a great way to learn about the vibrant Mission District. Mark was the best tour guide you could ever want!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cynthia was amazing. She grew up in China Town and knew the area very well. Lots of good information and more food then most could eat. Best Peking duck we’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Armando was great! We really enjoyed his tour and knowledge of the wineries we visited and the Bay Area stops."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an excellent and fun guide. Loved the tastings at each place and the "stroll" around town. One of our favorite vacation days."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide with understanding of old and recent SF and wine history. Good depth of knowiedge of everything wine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alex, was superb. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Napa Valley and the surrounding region."
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip! Jeffrey was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed our trips to three boutique wineries."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "The staff was the best! They made the whole experience memorable. I highly recommend this company for the hot air balloon ride."
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Culinaire lessen
- Culinaire tours
- Desserts en zoetigheid
- Koffie en thee
- Wijn, bier en sterke dranken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Domaine Chandon
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Legion of Honor
- Emerald Bay State Park
- Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1)
- Ansel Adams Gallery
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- SEA LIFE San Diego Aquarium
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Bridalveil Fall
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Baker Beach
- El Capitan
- Hollywood Bowl
- Angel Island State Park
- Indian Canyons
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Francisco
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Utah