Dublin Kunst en cultuur
283 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "David and Sydney from Wild Rover team were the best! I learnt so much about the Irish history and culture becuase it was narrated very well. And then the songs that David played on his guitar added to the fun. Overall great experience and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The Trinity College library was awesome. However what I will remember most will be the stories about Irish history and culture provided by our wonderful tour guide, Neil. He vastly enhanced my experience with his anecdotes. I would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the day was fantastic. Kim and Sarah were wonderful. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. They made the day so enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was seeing the "P.S. I Love You Bridge" and Powerscourt House and gardens. The guide Johnnie was very informative and educational plus he was very witty."
* A traveler said: "The Blarney Castle was awesome. We enjoyed Cahir Castle and the tour there. The driver was very knowledgeable and enjoyed hearing the history."
* A traveler said: "It was very good! The castle was amazing and the guide gave us very useful tips to cover the most important stuff! The time in cork was short but very enjoyable as well !"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Connor and Sidney were great! Very informative and personable. Definitely recommend this tour and them again!!"
* A traveler said: "Owen(sp) had a great wealth of knowledge. We had small enough group in which we all could easily hear his stories. This was the perfect tour to become familiar with Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Anthony, our tour guide, and Brian, our bus driver were outstanding in taking good care of us. The amount of history that was explained really opened my eyes and give me a much better understanding of "The Troubles." I truly love seeing the Giant's Causeway and the Dark Hedges. Overall, this was a great day!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great trip!! Our guide is outstanding!! So very knowledgeable. I would suggest you be able to climb steep hills, because this is a very physically challenging trip if you are out of shape or have knee/hip issues"
* A traveler said: "I great evening out in Dublin. Even though Covid restrictions didn't permit us to go into pubs on the route we thoroughly enjoyed the talk and the interesting sites on the route. I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Brian and Michael were great. Very informative with a fun twist. Highly recommend this day trip. Bus was comfortable and clean."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fum going by train and not stuck in a bus...the tour guide was great. He made sure we knew what we were doing, when to meet , helped us get taxis at end of day...he was great Spending time at the Blarney castle then cork then Cove we felt that we accomplished alot and learned alot."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!!! Incredibly organized and we had such a great tour guide!! It was an action packed day that took us to some of the best site in the country but we also had plenty of time to explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! For such a long haul trip Richie made our experience enjoyable and fun. He showed us the hot spots and made sure we felt safe and could turn a corner and ask for help if we did not know where to go next. He was delighted and very informative. 100% recommend for now fair the price is."
* A traveler said: "my friends and I had a fantastic day, with the liveliest guide, I thought I was a fan of GOT but Lar… Thank you so much for all."
* A traveler said: "Richard, our guide, was fantastic and gave us so much history and knowledge about Wicklow. For me it was a wonderful chance to meet people from all different nationalities. Exactly what I hoped for."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning facts about 1916 rebellion that I was unaware of or had forgotten. Lorcan our tour guide was friendly, extremely knowledgable and went at a moderate pace that suited everyone. Very little waiting time, but enough to have quick look at literature handed out on arrival. All in all, a very enjoyable and informative experience."
* A traveler said: "we loved this activity, the guide guy was so helpful and the bus was very convenient for the long journey"
* A traveler said: "Experiencing the Northern Irish Coast was delightful! Dave, our guide, was fantastic! Pete, our driver was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, good guide and driver (Kevin & Teddy), nice program. Especially like the sheep dog demonstration!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The guides we had were wonderful. Terrance was an unexpected treat at the beginning of the trip & really took care of us on the way home."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Belfast
- Bezienswaardigheden in Limerick
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galway
- Bezienswaardigheden in Shannon
- Bezienswaardigheden in Liverpool
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cork
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cobh
- Bezienswaardigheden in Killarney
- Bezienswaardigheden in Manchester
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kenmare
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cardiff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ring of Kerry
- Bezienswaardigheden in West-Ierland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Engeland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zuidwest-Ierland
Day Trips from Dublin
- Dublin to Giant's Causeway
- Dublin to Athlone
- Dublin to Galway
- Dublin to Dunluce Castle
- Dublin to Donkere heggen
- Dublin to Rock of Cashel
- Dublin to Limerick
- Dublin to Westport
- Dublin to Clifden
- Dublin to Kilkenny
- Dublin to Wicklow
- Dublin to Shannon
- Dublin to Liscannor
- Dublin to Northern Ireland
- Dublin to Bushmills