Dublin Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
353 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
* A traveler said: "David and Sydney from Wild Rover team were the best! I learnt so much about the Irish history and culture becuase it was narrated very well. And then the songs that David played on his guitar added to the fun. Overall great experience and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The Trinity College library was awesome. However what I will remember most will be the stories about Irish history and culture provided by our wonderful tour guide, Neil. He vastly enhanced my experience with his anecdotes. I would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Connor and Sidney were great! Very informative and personable. Definitely recommend this tour and them again!!"
* A traveler said: "Saturday trip in Dublin was great. Nice weather for this tour. So much to see and visit. At the moment a few stops weren't available due to road work but it didn't matter to us. I would recommend this HOP ON HOP OFF tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The Blarney Castle was awesome. We enjoyed Cahir Castle and the tour there. The driver was very knowledgeable and enjoyed hearing the history."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the day was fantastic. Kim and Sarah were wonderful. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. They made the day so enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Brian and Michael were great. Very informative with a fun twist. Highly recommend this day trip. Bus was comfortable and clean."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and what you wanted to explore later. Drivers that spoke were wonderful. Full of information, and very, very comical. Keep them and pay them well. They really made the bus ride fun. Rate it "A""
* A traveler said: "It was very good! The castle was amazing and the guide gave us very useful tips to cover the most important stuff! The time in cork was short but very enjoyable as well !"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was seeing the "P.S. I Love You Bridge" and Powerscourt House and gardens. The guide Johnnie was very informative and educational plus he was very witty."
* A traveler said: "Experiencing the Northern Irish Coast was delightful! Dave, our guide, was fantastic! Pete, our driver was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Very good, nice and comfortable bus. Friendly driver. Great day. Plenty of stops, Tasty foods. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Owen(sp) had a great wealth of knowledge. We had small enough group in which we all could easily hear his stories. This was the perfect tour to become familiar with Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Anthony, our tour guide, and Brian, our bus driver were outstanding in taking good care of us. The amount of history that was explained really opened my eyes and give me a much better understanding of "The Troubles." I truly love seeing the Giant's Causeway and the Dark Hedges. Overall, this was a great day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hop on hop off was great, the directions and info to the place to turn in the voucher was very lacking, the location to the ticket office should have said 1 hr and 20 min walk from the port. When we finally got on the bus we found the guides excellent."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip!! Our guide is outstanding!! So very knowledgeable. I would suggest you be able to climb steep hills, because this is a very physically challenging trip if you are out of shape or have knee/hip issues"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!!! Incredibly organized and we had such a great tour guide!! It was an action packed day that took us to some of the best site in the country but we also had plenty of time to explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "It was.super,especially.guide kevin ,he was amazing.He described about each and everything.We got enough time to spend every places"
* A traveler said: "The tour itself is great! It visits excellent locations and many photo opportunities but what makes a tour go from great to amazing is the tour guide and mine was John he was the best! John is knowledgeable, friendly, funny, entertaining and played us great Irish music!"
Dagtrip naar de Wicklow Mountains met begeleide wandeling, inclusief Glendalough-tocht vanuit Dublin
* A traveler said: "Nice tour! The landscape was very different from the rest of the island and it was worth it to see. Our guide Richard was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! For such a long haul trip Richie made our experience enjoyable and fun. He showed us the hot spots and made sure we felt safe and could turn a corner and ask for help if we did not know where to go next. He was delighted and very informative. 100% recommend for now fair the price is."
* A traveler said: "Excellent meal. Fabulous entertainment from genuine Irish musicians and Irish Dancer. If you are travelling to Dublin, The House Party is a must."
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- General Post Office
- Malahide Castle and Gardens
- Giant's Causeway
- Het Book of Kells
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship and Famine Museum
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- Glendalough Klooster en ruïnes
- Old Jameson Distillery
- Aviva Stadium
- Dublin cruisehaven
- St Stephen's Green
- Grafton Street
- Wicklow Mountains
- Bezienswaardigheden in Belfast
- Bezienswaardigheden in Limerick
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galway
- Bezienswaardigheden in Shannon
- Bezienswaardigheden in Liverpool
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cork
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cobh
- Bezienswaardigheden in Killarney
- Bezienswaardigheden in Manchester
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kenmare
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cardiff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ring of Kerry
- Bezienswaardigheden in West-Ierland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Engeland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zuidwest-Ierland
Day Trips from Dublin
- Dublin to Giant's Causeway
- Dublin to Athlone
- Dublin to Galway
- Dublin to Dunluce Castle
- Dublin to Donkere heggen
- Dublin to Rock of Cashel
- Dublin to Limerick
- Dublin to Westport
- Dublin to Clifden
- Dublin to Kilkenny
- Dublin to Wicklow
- Dublin to Shannon
- Dublin to Liscannor
- Dublin to Northern Ireland
- Dublin to Bushmills