Houston Reis- en transportservices
94 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Gino was super! My flight had one delay after another, so je checked arrivals and sent a text as soon as I landed so I knew he was there."
* A traveler said: "Driver right on time, friendly and a seamless experience to get to the airport in Houston. I use Viator for every trip to and from the airport in cities when I need transportation. They are the best!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and experienced in the local traffic patterns. He was on time and delivered us in a safe and timely manner."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent.Everything was on time .we took second time your tour. We will use in future also"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely the best experience ever! My son loved it!! And honestly, I probably loved it a little more."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour. Antonio was a great guide, he was telling interesting stories and facts. We heard and saw a lot in a relatively short tour. At the end the aquarium was pretty cool to end the tour"
* A traveler said: "The driver was wonderful. We learned a lot about Houston’s history. The bats were a nice touch. All of us would take the tour again if Greg was our guide."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Texas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Antonio
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in South Padre Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Orleans
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monterrey
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee