Jeruzalem Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "Small group, comfortable air-conditioned transportation, informative tour guide, wonderfully full day. Same guide for two days of touring, Haifa and Ashdod. Very pleased with both tours. Highly recommend our very considerate, excellent tour guide, Doron."
* A traveler said: "Nadia the tour guide was just brilliant. Full of knowledge of the history and religions of Jerusalem. She always had time for questions and was personally caring and present. It was a freezing day but the tour was great. Only 16 of us and a small bus. Easy trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dan Porges was incredible. He had a lot of information and was very engaging the whole tour. The tour was fun and the timing between locations was planned out perfectly. The only thing was we were made to wait at the sales pitch places way too long (the dead seas soap shops), but it had nothing to do with the guide. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a Wonderful tour in nazareth and tiberia. Our spanish tour guide Yuval bigio was amazing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "Our Jordan guide, Yazan, was outstanding in every way: friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and passionate. You could not ask for a better guide. I would rate him 10 stars if it were possible. Petra is a no miss tour. It is awesome. Yes there are some hours on the road, but with our group and guide, no problem."
* A traveler said: "I was mostly interested by Petra, but I was so impressed by Jerash and Wadi Rum. Ali was a great guide, the bedouin camp was lovely and we ate really well. I would love to go back and see more of Jordan. We were there late June and it was warm, but it also meant the sites were not too busy, so I do not regret that choice."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "Small group size was great. Rami our guide was extremely informative and kept our group together and moving. Long wait in Bethlehem was worth it, crossing went smoothly. We never would have been able to experience all we did in one day without a guide."
* A traveler said: "Itamar was an amazing guide - went over and above what a tour guides duties are - had an amazing day thanks to him & the Bein Harim company - definitely book with them"
* A traveler said: "Yael was so lovely! She was a treasure trove of history! She was so professional and friendly. She spoke of her own life on a kibbutz and made us feel like old friends. Can’t wait to recommend her to my friends in the States!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Great explanations. Nice and knowledgeable guide. Too much time to spend in the souvenir store."
* A traveler said: "Tour was exactly as advertised. Guide was great and knowledgeable |Would recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "it was small group and we saw all quarters of city. visited Yad Vashem and Mount of Olives. great experience"
* A traveler said: "A special day I shall never forget! A great guide and a privilege to visit such remarkable landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out with a truly excellent and knowledgable guide, Eli. Thoroughly recommended for anyone who wants to take in three important and interesting Israel experiences in one day."
- King David's Tomb
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Mount of Olives
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)
- Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)
- Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)
- Dome of the Rock
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Church of the Nativity (Basilica of the Nativity)
- Dead Sea
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bethlehem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tel Aviv
- Bezienswaardigheden in Amman
- Bezienswaardigheden in Petra
- Bezienswaardigheden in Beiroet
- Bezienswaardigheden in Eilat
- Bezienswaardigheden in Aqaba
- Bezienswaardigheden in Port Said
- Bezienswaardigheden in Suez
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dahab
- Bezienswaardigheden in Larnaca
- Bezienswaardigheden in Caïro
- Bezienswaardigheden in Westelijke Jordaanoever
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rode Zee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Turkish Riviera