Kerala Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, the guide was fantastic and the boat and food onboard was lovely. The two men on the boat who prepared our food were fantastic. The views are stunning and I definitely recommend. The travel time is long (1.5 hours there and just over 2 hours back due to traffic) however it was a comfortable journey in an air conditioned mini bus."
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences we had! We must do an overnight trip to really enjoy the boat ride and food!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip, met at the ship and taken on the tour in comfortable transport the ship did the same tour for 3 times the price The food on the houseboat was amazing, much better than expected, everyone cleared their plates and went up for seconds, a good look around the local area on our way back to the ship."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. Everyone from the tour guide, the driver and the staff on the houseboat did an amazing job. The lunch on the houseboat cooked on board in I might add a very small kitchen was absolutely delicious and so authentic of the area. Well done."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money and a must do if you find yourself in this part of the world. The crew were fantastic, attentive and polite and pointed out everything of interest as you slowly meander along the backwaters. The food was fantastic and plentiful and with the unexpected bonus of a canoe trip it was altogether a brilliant experience"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and Crispen an excellent guide. Food good and a very relaxing afternoon learning so much about Indian culture."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing experience, Very kind staff, and food was delicious! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We started by meeting our guide Jude, who introduced us to his beautiful country. This gentleman was way more than a guide, he was very informative, new the in's and out's and got us some great deals. We visited the tomb of Vasco De Gama, the Chinese fishing nest and some great photo opportunities of fishing boats, markets, people and dolphins in the harbor. Only negative comment its was way to short, could of spent a lot more time, due to the cruise ship schedule."
* A traveler said: "Saleem was very polite, kind and informative. Made the tour extremely interesting. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful 4 days, packed full with travel & sightseeing, new experiences, wonderful accomodation & kind people. We would heartily recommend this short tour"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kochi
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tamil Nadu
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Sri Lanka
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centrale Provincie Sri Lanka
- Bezienswaardigheden in Coimbatore
- Bezienswaardigheden in Madurai
- Bezienswaardigheden in Thoothukudi
- Bezienswaardigheden in Thanjavur
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bangalore
- Bezienswaardigheden in Southern Province
- Bezienswaardigheden in Maharashtra
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gujarat
- Bezienswaardigheden in Odisha
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rajasthan
- Bezienswaardigheden in Uttar Pradesh