Comomeer Culinaire tour
19 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "There are times when you just have to take a chance! My wife and I had the honor of traveling to Lake Como for our friends wedding in April. The groom is a great cook and as this was a destination wedding we decided to treat the soon-to-be newlyweds to a cooking class.|It was a day none of us will ever forget! After researching various options we came across this yet to be discovered gem. There was not a single review on it, but somehow it felt right!| Federico contacted us before we had arrived in Italy to find out more about us, what we liked, why we were in Italy, where we were staying, all to make our transition and connection easy and enjoyable. Right down to Ferry times and routes.| He met us at the Ferry dock where we had a short walk 15 minutes I'm guessing, through the charming town of Lenno up to his families Villa Casanova. This place was amazing! The picture just doesn't do it justice! I could go with every little fantastic detail but I won't!| Suffice it it to say, Federico and the amazing chefs of Liccumi'a treated us like royalty while teaching us to prepare some amazing traditional Italian dishes in the comfort of his families Villa! It just couldn't be any better experience than this! Don't miss it!|We will definitely return and do this again! Federico was more than a guide and host, he is a friend as are the, as my wife would say,easy on the eyes Chefs of Liccumi'a!|Grazie Mille Federico!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience - very authentic and we were completely looked after. The food was incredible and the experience overall educational while also relaxing."
* A traveler said: "My wife and two friends of ours had the pleasure of taking this wonderful cooking class with Paolo and Sara in Menaggio. They made us feel so welcome and at home right away by making us delicious cappuccinos upon arrival. The class itself was very fun and educational, Paolo know so much about authentic Italian cooking and shares his mother's techniques, and his, while teaching you to make two different types of pasta. The class ended with us all enjoying our home-cooked meal together, sharing good conversation, mouth watering pasta all while admiring the gorgeous Lake Como view. Paolo's own Basil Pesto sauce was the best we all had ever tasted. I highly recommend you book this Italian cooking class with Sara and Paolo."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! Our guide Alessandra was outstanding and a pleasure to be with. She was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to our group. She was just lovely! Good tasting portions and delicious! Great way to learn about the city. Highly recommend when visiting Lecco!"
* A traveler said: "We have done wine tastings around the world and have a family that is in this business. The is without a doubt one of the best tasting experiences we have ever had. The venue is amazing, the food and wine was exceptional, and Luigi and his wife could not have been more welcoming, attentive and kind. If you are near Bellagio this tasting and a meal at the restaurant Salice Blu is an absolute must."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Lombardije
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ferno
- Bezienswaardigheden in Milaan
- Bezienswaardigheden in Davos
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luzern
- Bezienswaardigheden in Verona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Parma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Turijn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zürich
- Bezienswaardigheden in Langhe-Roero en Monferrato
- Bezienswaardigheden in Genua
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vicenza
- Bezienswaardigheden in Innsbruck
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zwitserse Alpen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centraal Zwitserland