Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
For many travelers, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas offers the best of many worlds. Its mid-Strip location makes it the ideal hub for anyone wanting to explore a little bit of everything on Las Vegas Boulevard; The Cosmopolitan is right across the street, and CityCenter, Bellagio and Paris Las Vegas are only a short walk away. It’s a mid-range hotel—affordable but not cheap, cool and classy but not extravagant—and its vibe attracts a fun, high-energy crowd without offending multi-generational families or couples celebrating a honeymoon.
Planet Hollywood is home to about ten restaurants, a 100,000-square-foot casino and a handful of theatres including V Theatre. In addition to a few low-on-the-radar shows, Planet Hollywood usually has at least one legendary artist performing on a short residency (Meat Loaf, The Jacksons and CeeLo Green have been past artists) and is now home to pop star Britney Spears and her show “Britney: Piece of Me.”
Wrapped around Planet Hollywood is the Miracle Mile, a shopping mall with 170 stores and 15 additional restaurants. Stores feature known brand names such as H&M, Urban Outfitters, Puma, Diesel and American Apparel. Despite the fact that Bellagio is just across the street, the Miracle Mile has its own fountain show, which features lighting effects, color-changing fog and water that shoots 50 feet in the air.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Bezienswaardigheden in de omgeving van Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Grand Canyon National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Newport Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Carlsbad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Scottsdale
- Bezienswaardigheden in Phoenix
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië