Lisbon Cruise Port
Meer lezenMinder weergeven
Right along the River Tagus (Rio Tejo) in the center of Lisbon’s downtown, Lisbon's cruise terminals are conveniently located for cruise-ship passengers to disembark and make the most of their shore time exploring this charming city’s many attractions.
Four terminals make up Lisbon's cruise port: Alcantara, Rocha Conde Obidos, Jardim Tabaco, and Santa Apolonia. They're all set along the north bank of the wide Tagus River, making it easy for cruise ships to navigate inland and dock right in the city center.
A variety of guided tours and excursions depart from the cruise port, such as city sightseeing and food tours. You can tour by privately or part of a group, via vehicle, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, or on foot. Excursions to Fatima and transfers to the airport or train station are also available from the port.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The cruise terminals are open whenever there are ships in port.
- You can take a cruise to Lisbon city year-round.
- You’ll find a few shops and cafes at the cruise terminal.
- The cruise port is wheelchair accessible.
How to Get to Lisbon from the Lisbon Cruise Port
Depending on where your ship docks, it could be as much as a 90-minute walk to town. Many cruise ships offer shuttle service from the port to town and taxis are available. The Terreiro do Paço metro station is nearby and guided shore excursions leave from the port.
Portuguese is the official language of Portugal but English is widely spoken in Lisbon. The euro is the official currency.
Adres: Rua da Junqueira, 94, Lisbon, 1349-026, Portugal
0 tours en activiteiten om Lisbon Cruise Port te ervaren
Geen resultaten gevonden!
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cascais
- Bezienswaardigheden in Setúbal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Coimbra
- Bezienswaardigheden in Portimão
- Bezienswaardigheden in Albufeira
- Bezienswaardigheden in Faro
- Bezienswaardigheden in Porto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Peso Da Regua
- Bezienswaardigheden in Seville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santiago de Compostela
- Bezienswaardigheden in Málaga
- Bezienswaardigheden in Madrid
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alentejo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Beiras
- Bezienswaardigheden in Algarve