104 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Angie was very knowledgeable, fun, and friendly. I learned so much about the homes and history in the Garden District. It was a lot of fun! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "this was the most beautiful thing about new orleans we seen places we would have never seen if we wouldn’t have went on that tour i so love it and can’t wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and worth the money. Both activities filled up our day. Both tour guides were great. Transportation was a plus."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Randy was a GREAT tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We got true crime stories, not urban legends. Randy showed us that true crime really is scarier than ghost stories."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was quite animated making the experience very enjoyable. There was a good amount of information & stories shared to fill up the timeframe."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history of the cemetery and the city"
* A traveler said: "Lisa is superb. I didn't want the tour to end. The stories were so interesting and engaging. Definitely a must do if you are in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Brian knew all the best places, New Orleans cocktail history including the literary history of the area. Great sense of humor too. We didn't know what to expect but couldn't stop talking about what a fun time we had afterward. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Oz was an amazing tour guide, so informative, fascinating stories and he was hilarious. Perfect spots to visit in NOLA. Highly recommend."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Avontuurlijke tours
- Hop-on hop-off
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Laura Plantation
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Mardi Gras World - New Orleans Attractions
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Jean Lafitte Historisch park en reservaat
- Jackson Square
- Destrehan Plantation
- Court of Two Sisters
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Lafayette Cemetery
- New Orleans City Park
- Frenchmen Street
- Houmas House
- Preservation Hall
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Orleans
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Texas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Houston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Florida
- Bezienswaardigheden in South Carolina
- Bezienswaardigheden in Riviera Maya en het schiereiland Yucatán
- Bezienswaardigheden in Grand Bahama