New Orleans Bustours
116 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Oz was an amazing tour guide, so informative, fascinating stories and he was hilarious. Perfect spots to visit in NOLA. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kenneth was wonderful. He seems very passionate about his city as he was giving us the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "The entire excursion was very professional and the guide was very informative. Driver was just as courteous and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "He was great host! Very informative and enthusiastic about his job. I brought my grandma who is 75 she enjoyed the ac and was happy that there was a tour to accommodate her."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Our tour guide Harris Parson who is also a drummer took us on a historical trail in jazz. Love it! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was interesting and memorable. Brian was a great driver and made the bus ride seem very short. The tour itself was a remarkable and eye opening experience."
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Tours met luxeauto
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Jean Lafitte Historisch park en reservaat
- Lafayette Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Preservation Hall
- New Orleans City Park
- Mardi Gras World - New Orleans Attractions
- Houmas House
- Court of Two Sisters
- Destrehan Plantation
- Laura Plantation
- Jackson Square
- Frenchmen Street
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Houston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Crystal River
- Bezienswaardigheden in Clearwater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gainesville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tampa
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Antonio
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia