New Orleans Privé en luxe
103 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history of the cemetery and the city"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It's easy to drink in NOLA, but hearing the history of the various iconic drinks from the quarter brings a richness to the activity. We had taken the tour a few years ago and loved it so much that we did it again on this trip and it didn't disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "We have been to Nola 3 times now and because of Paul this is by far the most memorable trip yet. His knowledge of the history of Nola and its neighborhoods was so interesting and informative. We could have spent the entire day with him. When we come back with our girls we’ll certainly book again with him for another history lesson and laughs."
* A traveler said: "Angie was very knowledgeable, fun, and friendly. I learned so much about the homes and history in the Garden District. It was a lot of fun! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Roxana was fantastic! She took us to the best locations and had such great poses for us to try. It was so fun! I can’t wait to see the finished photos. I highly recommend this activity!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! We had the best time, and we were even in the air longer than planned because of the weather. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful! He was a local, so he knew everything about NOLA!"
* A traveler said: "Renee was an amazing tour guide! She did a great job combining her own personal story with the history of New Orleans. She also peppered her tour with some architectural info and pop culture. Also did her best to keep our small group of 7 in the shade :-). Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun day! Sophie is awesome and shared her own special haunts as well as stories and the history of each place. Super entertaining and really enjoyed meeting the other folks on our tour. This was SO worth it."
* A traveler said: "Love it ! Great experience for all ages! Very patient with kids and grownups 🤣 this was a good choice for us with little kids and teens. We have a good time!"
* A traveler said: "David was a great guide. Very informative and interesting. David was knowledgeable about the history of NOLA."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Pick up was prompt and the tour was centered around our interests. We were shown sites off the normal path pertaining to Hurricane Katrina and the city's recovery.Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a GREAT tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kenneth was wonderful. He seems very passionate about his city as he was giving us the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Emily was delightful and provided non-stop information. We asked many questions and she had ready answers. This tour was worth the extra money for a private ride as it felt so up-close and personal. Please choose Royal Carriages when in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her job. Our mule was de orator beautifully and both took pride in their city. Very friendly service."
* A traveler said: "What a treasure! Great information on the property and it's history. Lovely grounds and the Dixie cafe was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "Jeffery was very well organized, kept everyone safe, and kept us laughing when sharing important history and stories of new Orleans. These bikes were the most comfortable I’ve ever ridden on in any bike tour! Also Jeffery was very focused on keeping us in the shade and gave us plenty of stops and a bathroom break."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "Giselle was a wonderful tour guide who made the whole tour very interesting and memorable. Hard to pick just one thing, but I did really enjoy learning about some of the history of the city. It was so nice to be in a van with a smaller number of people. It felt like driving around the city with a very knowledgeable friend!"
* A traveler said: "going over the city it was wonderful seeing everything from up high the tour guide was cool also the wait wasn’t to long either"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Viator VIP-tours
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Court of Two Sisters
- Destrehan Plantation
- Laura Plantation
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Mardi Gras World - New Orleans Attractions
- Jean Lafitte Historisch park en reservaat
- New Orleans City Park
- Lafayette Cemetery
- Jackson Square
- Houmas House
- Frenchmen Street
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Preservation Hall
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Houston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Crystal River
- Bezienswaardigheden in Clearwater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gainesville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tampa
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Antonio
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia