New Orleans Natuur en wilde dieren
39 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Staff was very friendly. The tour was awesome and the company goes above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was was amazing!!! Love it will be Coming back soon, our tour guide was very interactive , a funny . The tour guide fed the alligators marshmallows, so that was cool"
* A traveler said: "AWSOME tour. Great and friendly staff Fun as well as educational. Everyone in my family loves it! We would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "going over the city it was wonderful seeing everything from up high the tour guide was cool also the wait wasn’t to long either"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and clear and concise, and funny. Our donkey, Armstrong was very well behaved and eager to travel."
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. One of the BEST things we did in New Orleans. Our guide was great he was exactly what I would expect a swamp guide to be."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of gators and fun with some fast and exciting spurts. Tour guide, John, was a wonderful informer all along the way and back from the boat launch. Swamp guide, Mr Dudes in was funny and informative and safety conscious. We loved the whole package.i"
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was delightful and provided non-stop information. We asked many questions and she had ready answers. This tour was worth the extra money for a private ride as it felt so up-close and personal. Please choose Royal Carriages when in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her job. Our mule was de orator beautifully and both took pride in their city. Very friendly service."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (name I don't remember) was very informative and took his time and went out of his way to make sure we seen everything nature had to offer. It's a relaxing experience."
* A traveler said: "our guide was very informative. boat not only the water, the nature but the history. the boat was refreshing wind on a hot day! the alligators loved our visit as it was filled with snacks! The head phones were a nice touch to hide the noise. the boats were very clean!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Definitely worth it all around. Our driver told and showed us all about Katrina too. My husband held a baby alligator on the swamp Tour!"
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tours! The plantation tour was super educational with much to look at and ponder. The large airboat was a blast and was not too wild. We had a fantastic tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the alligators. We saw lots of gators! Make sure you bring cash to tip!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide in the destrehan plantation was just phenomenal, lots of alligators as well so was fun"
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Lafayette Cemetery
- Jean Lafitte Historisch park en reservaat
- Laura Plantation
- Mardi Gras World - New Orleans Attractions
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Frenchmen Street
- Preservation Hall
- New Orleans City Park
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Destrehan Plantation
- Houmas House
- Court of Two Sisters
- Jackson Square
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Houston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Crystal River
- Bezienswaardigheden in Clearwater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gainesville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tampa
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Antonio
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia