New Orleans Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
15 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! We had the best time, and we were even in the air longer than planned because of the weather. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful! He was a local, so he knew everything about NOLA!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "What a treasure! Great information on the property and it's history. Lovely grounds and the Dixie cafe was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "Roxana was fantastic! She took us to the best locations and had such great poses for us to try. It was so fun! I can’t wait to see the finished photos. I highly recommend this activity!"
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Houston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Crystal River
- Bezienswaardigheden in Clearwater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gainesville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tampa
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Antonio
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia