New Orleans Op het water
33 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Awesome, we loved it! Guide was very knowledgeable about the area, its history and the plant and animal life local to the swamp. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Josh and Curtis were not only helpful guides, but were also quite knowledgeable of local widlife in addition to envasive species. Highly recommend this tour to get away for a little while from the hustle and bustle of the city. Kayaks were simple to maneuver, even for a slightly overweight 62 year old. I'd do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (name I don't remember) was very informative and took his time and went out of his way to make sure we seen everything nature had to offer. It's a relaxing experience."
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our City Tour with Jim. He was very knowledgeable about the city, had great stories and was fun to be around. Visiting the cemetery was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and worth the money. Both activities filled up our day. Both tour guides were great. Transportation was a plus."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of gators and fun with some fast and exciting spurts. Tour guide, John, was a wonderful informer all along the way and back from the boat launch. Swamp guide, Mr Dudes in was funny and informative and safety conscious. We loved the whole package.i"
* A traveler said: "T earl was amazing. Super nice and made our experience so much fun. Highly recommend. Wish there was food or snacks included"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and the trip was memorable. It rained but the guide found trees to park under and that worked"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. One of the BEST things we did in New Orleans. Our guide was great he was exactly what I would expect a swamp guide to be."
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "our guide was very informative. boat not only the water, the nature but the history. the boat was refreshing wind on a hot day! the alligators loved our visit as it was filled with snacks! The head phones were a nice touch to hide the noise. the boats were very clean!"
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
- Preservation Hall
- Mardi Gras World - New Orleans Attractions
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Court of Two Sisters
- Frenchmen Street
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Jean Lafitte Historisch park en reservaat
- Jackson Square
- Lafayette Cemetery
- Houmas House
- Destrehan Plantation
- Laura Plantation
- New Orleans City Park
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Galveston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Houston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dallas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Crystal River
- Bezienswaardigheden in Clearwater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gainesville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tampa
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Antonio
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia