Manhattan Cruise Terminal
Meer lezenMinder weergeven
One of three major cruise ports that serve New York City (including the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal and New Jersey’s Cape Liberty Cruise Port), the Manhattan Cruise Terminal connects the Big Apple with destinations in Europe, the Caribbean, and beyond. Following a recent expansion, the terminal now boasts award-winning, modern facilities.
Celebrated for its comfortable facilities, the Manhattan Cruise Terminal serves more than one million passengers per year, as well as hundreds of vessels from major cruise lines like Carnival, Regal, and Norwegian. Located in Midtown Manhattan at piers 88 and 90 on the Hudson River, the port is a quick journey to attractions such as Times Square, Central Park, and Rockefeller Center.
Things to Know Before You Go
- For a less crowded experience, embarking and disembarking passengers are handled on different levels of the port.
- For security reasons, the port offers no luggage-storage facilities.
- On-site, long-term parking is available, but reserving spaces in advance isn’t possible. For the best parking availability, get there between 10am and 2pm.
- Passengers go through a strict security process prior to boarding their vessels.
- Passengers can rent wheelchairs directly from their cruise lines.
- Airlink shuttle services connect the terminal with all three New York airports, and can be booked in advance.
How to Get to Manhattan From the Manhattan Cruise Terminal
Upon disembarking at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal, you’ll find yourself in the city’s Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood, which is known for its many restaurants and bars. Highlights such as Times Square and Central Park are easy to reach on foot. Taxis, rideshare services, and the subway are all convenient ways to get around.
The Manhattan Cruise Terminal offers cruise services year-round. English is the local language, and the United States dollar is the local currency.
Adres: Port of New York, New York City, New York, VS
0 tours en activiteiten om Manhattan Cruise Terminal te ervaren
Geen resultaten gevonden!
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Newark
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ottawa
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Jersey
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania