Niagarawatervallen en omstreken Eten en drinken
58 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Great wineries but Joseph, as our driver, made the day excellent. Great host. Nice to visit the lesser known wineries."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Yannick was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly! Great experience and awesome wine! The tour started right on time."
* A traveler said: "All the wineries were lovely, our tour guide Allyson was very knowledgeable and friendly. And the weather was perfect. Would recommend to all!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "This one I was debating for a while because of the expense. I'm glad we did it thought. With lunch, transportation, and 6 winery fees included I figured we'd try it. It was one of those rare life experiences to travel in a 61 Rolls Royce. The driver was phenomenal, a great guy. He made sure everything was taken care of and set up for us; really went to extra mile. This was probably the most relaxing and anxiety free tour/activity we did. It was worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent small group tour, First class guide who took us to some real gems and catered for our needs, slipping in a stop off at a brewery for good measure once she knew that was also of interest, great value a good way to spend the day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Johnny was fantastic and we were upgraded from the English cab to a vintage Rolls Royce. We toured 5 small wineries and had a delicious lunch in Niagara Falls with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway. A great way to spend a beautiful day mostly outdoors!"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ontario
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania