Washington DC Nachttours
23 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Sooner Steve was a great driver and storyteller and the monuments are simply amazing. Definitely recommend seeing them at nighttime for maximum impact."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Brittany was fabulous, very informative and a great sense of humor. Theo was a great driver, all in all a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a great, funny and very knowledgeable guide. He provided a lot of information in a very fun manner!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. It was spectacular to see the monuments lite up at night. We enjoyed the small group and our van was comfortable. Our guide Judy was so knowledgeable and enjoyable. Our driver Cory made us feel safe with his excellent driving. This tour with this company is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour it was our 18th Wedding Anniversary my husband gave me another ring and a re-preposal on top of the bus, our tour lady was great and she was very funny we enjoyed our moonlight tour at 7pm"
* A traveler said: "Sally was Fabulous! She was super knowledgeable. They had water aboard because it was hot outside. They were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Ignacio was a wonderful guide! Thank you for sharing this fun experience with us. My 11yo niece was visiting from Texas and she learned tons of history and loved riding bikes in the city. We loved it too! Perfect excursion…thanks to all!"
* A traveler said: "I was moved to tears more than once. Standing where Martin Luther King gave his “I have A Dream” speech was so moving. Our guide was wonderful and the rain made the views even more awesome."
* A traveler said: "Ed was excellent. He was on time, took us to see all the sites and had so much interesting information. I would highly recommend this tour. We had 6 adults and the whole trip was comfortable for us. Seeing the sights at night was definitely cool. 10/10."
* A traveler said: "Joe was an excellent tour guide. He was personable and provided an enjoyable tour. The only issue we had was that the first van was full so we had to wait on another to pick us up."
* A traveler said: "One driver was on time. He was nice and knew a lot of things the city and its structures. Van was clean."
* A traveler said: "This is a great trip, very informative and fun, good way to welcome the holiday season. The guide and bus driver were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Have to admit, we were less than pleased when we had to pay to rent bikes an additional 117.00 after paying 300.00 for a bike tour. Especially after I called Viator and spoke with someone and they told me it would only be additional if I have more than 4 people. That said, We are very happy that we did this tour. It was really worth it. Love that is was just our family. Much easier to negotiate streets, etc, with a small, private group. The monuments were GORGEOUS at night and we felt like we saw everything we wanted to, with less crowds, at our pace. Charlie was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. It was a beautiful breezy evening incredible for AUGUST which made the evening so enjoyable. If you can swing it, I would definitely recommend this tour and this company."
* A traveler said: "Not too crowded. Monuments were beautifully lit up. Never felt rushed. Excursion did not feel like 4hrs but 5mins."
* A traveler said: "Christopher was very knowledgeable courteous a d friendly. We enjoyed our tour very much. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great photo safari. I learned a lot that I will use in the future and came away with some excellent shots. Larry gave excellent advice and was very helpful. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in photography."
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Privé en luxe
- Hop-on hop-off
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tour per duur
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Ford's Theatre
- Decatur House
- The White House
- National Air and Space Museum
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- National Mall
- National Gallery of Art - Washington D.C. Attractions
- Holocaust Museum
- National Museum of Natural History
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Spy Museum
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Alexandria Christ Church
- Library of Congress
- The Smithsonian
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Old Stone House
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Charleston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts