Washington DC Outdooractiviteiten
73 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Brittany was fabulous, very informative and a great sense of humor. Theo was a great driver, all in all a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Sooner Steve was a great driver and storyteller and the monuments are simply amazing. Definitely recommend seeing them at nighttime for maximum impact."
* A traveler said: "For 5 hours we vizited all monuments and took a boat trip. Bus was big and comfortable, the only problem in bus - there was not charge plug for phones. Our guide Christofer was very jelpfull and informative. We realy glad that we bought this tour!!!"
Viator VIP: het beste van DC inclusief Het Capitool en National Archives met directe toegang, het Witte Huis en Lincoln Memorial
* A traveler said: "Our tour Nick was extremely knowledgeable and enjoyable to listen to. He was amazing . I will definitely recommend your company and have my friends request Nick as a guide"
* A traveler said: "Everything was fine , good job excellent attention, recommend 100 , next time we’re going with same company"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "A great way to go around the city if it’s your first time. Stops at the important monuments. The rooftop area is nice. Accommodating driver."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a great, funny and very knowledgeable guide. He provided a lot of information in a very fun manner!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time with my sister, we enjoyed the food and the music. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The vessel was broken when we had our brunch so we were unable to sail, however we still enjoyed our time."
* A traveler said: "All the knowledge that the tour guide had on the monuments and the rest of the attractions. A job well done."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the van rental was super easy and seamless! The van picked us up right on time at my apartment in DC and drove us to the 3 wineries on our list. The driver was very professional and accommodating when we made a few adjustments to the timing in-between wineries. I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was amazing. You’re able to see a ton of the historical monuments and memorials in such a quick and easy way. There was plenty of time to take them in and get some pictures. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable, personable, and made sure the group was happy at each location."
* A traveler said: "Ignacio was a wonderful guide! Thank you for sharing this fun experience with us. My 11yo niece was visiting from Texas and she learned tons of history and loved riding bikes in the city. We loved it too! Perfect excursion…thanks to all!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We celebrated our anniversary without knowing about this lunch cruise. They were remarkable, excellent food, great ambiance, DJ and hospitality. We definitely recommend and will be back soon. Rick & Rachel"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! The staff was friendly, the guide was knowledgeable. There was enough time at each stop. The ride was 3 hours, we wished for more bathroom breaks."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see and learn about Washington D.C. My 13 year old son loved our personal bike tour more than anything else that we did on our 4 day trip to D.C. We were able to cover lots of ground in a short amount of time. Will definitely recommend to all my friends and family that visits D.C. in the future."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with David and his assistant Laura, as a novice photographer with a Nikon D5000 I learnt more about my camera in the morning I spent with them than I had in the previous years I've had the camera and had a fun time as well. Would recommend and would do the longer trip if I return to Washington."
* A traveler said: "We were able to get in and out quickly and efficiently. The friendly girl that was forced to handle the opening crush all by herself was the model of patience as she tried to help a difficult and self-centered customer. The bikes were in good working condition and her directions to the Mount Vernon Trail were easy to follow."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip. The tour reps and staff were all so well versed and fun. The cost was well worth the day's trip. Views of the river and the tour of the estate were perfect"
- National Mall
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- Decatur House
- Spy Museum
- Ford's Theatre
- Library of Congress
- The Smithsonian
- Old Stone House
- Dupont Circle
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Holocaust Museum
- National Air and Space Museum
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- The White House
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- National Gallery of Art - Washington D.C. Attractions
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Charleston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts