Zagreb Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Lake bled is beautiful, as is the city of Ljubljana. Throughly enjoyed the day. Patrik was a great tour guide. Very informative and accomodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb"
* A traveler said: "Plitvice lakes were stunning. Marko was an excellent guide. He was very knowledgeable about the Park and Croatia. My daughter and I enjoyed every minute of our custom-tailored private tour. This experience is great for kids of all ages."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Our guide expertly took us through all the trails. His English is excellent and a he’s a great driver as well. Lakes and Falls are a beautiful sight to behold. Highest rating."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "Super guide - Christina. Very interesting and a lot of information! Deep insights. Extremely professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day. 2hr drive from Zagreb wasn't boring as the scenery beautiful. Our guide was talkative and funny. Bled Castle and the lake are magical. You must try the cream cake while at the castle. Yummy. Lovely Bee products and quality souvenir. Ljubljana was picture perfect. Bridges, gardens, greenery, chocolate and schnapps shops. You must try. The buildings are so colourful. Postjonya caves. WOW. OMG! Incredible train journey into the cave then walking around for an hour then train to the surface. Unbelievable. It was a big day but very satisfying. A must do."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice trip..The driver was friendly and informative. the views were breathtaking and the rides were awesome."
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing ! I wasn't expecting this breathtaking view of Bled with the lake, the church on the island, the castle on the Cliff and the mountains in the background. Our guide Dino was cool and gave us a lot of information about Slovenia. I highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "We had a very pleasant day trip. Both guide and driver were really kind to us and we didn’t only got to see Rastoke and the lakes but we also learned a lot about Croatian culture ☺️"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Our guide, Petra, was very informative and gave us a well rounded tour around the city center. The funicular view was fantastic. It was a great way to know the city in a short period of time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ljubljana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Graz
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bled
- Bezienswaardigheden in Trieste
- Bezienswaardigheden in Koper
- Bezienswaardigheden in Piran
- Bezienswaardigheden in Split
- Bezienswaardigheden in Wenen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bratislava
- Bezienswaardigheden in Venetië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boedapest
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centraal-Kroatië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Istrië