Zürich Privé en luxe
70 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Every part of the travel was amazing views. The guides were also amazing! Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful trip with nice guide. Organized and had enough time to take boat trip and also visit a small village"
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "I did this tour as I thought value what you pay was very good. I had tour guider, his name is Konrad Peter, he was very good, and knowledgable. We talked all way when we went Rheinfall. He took me around and did an extra excusion for wineland village, that was very nice of him. I enjoyed the tour very much. Thank Konrad, you was the best. I also like to thank the best Switzerland tour for running this tour for me as a solo booking of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "Mike was fantastic. He was prepared to gain our interest in the sights and history of Zurich. He made each sight filled with 2 key takeaway notes. Always asked if he moved to fast or left info out. He even walked us to our dinner reservation in the rain. Mike was ready to change the program."
* A traveler said: "Simply Awesome! No words can define it... Must check-out Bern & Brig too, if you can... Thanks to our guide Rebacca who was par-excellence for making our journey a memorable treat."
* A traveler said: "Eric was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Very interesting to talk to during an all day trip. The day flew by and the travel, including switching trains, a bus and cable cars, was smooth and efficient. Could not have dreamed of a better way to see Switzerland and the Schitlhorn."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luzern
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bazel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Davos
- Bezienswaardigheden in Straatsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreux
- Bezienswaardigheden in Comomeer
- Bezienswaardigheden in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ferno
- Bezienswaardigheden in Innsbruck
- Bezienswaardigheden in Milaan
- Bezienswaardigheden in Genève
- Bezienswaardigheden in München
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centraal Zwitserland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zwitserse Alpen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Elzas