Zürich Op de grond
100 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Everything was nice, Raimond (guide) and Mark (driver) were awesome, so I just need to thank them and recommend the trip :) As an advice: Check the weather, in our cause we were lucky because there was basically no clouds and we've enjoyed the view."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing trip. Jorge our tour guide was very nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered any questions or concerns any one had"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "An incredible in depth walk of all of the key must see areas of Zurich. As an avid traveler I can tell you that David is the best of the best in this business. Very knowledgeable and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide did an excellent job. We learned so much, and had an enjoyable time doing it. We walked and learned and saw."
* A traveler said: "Greg was our tour guide and he was awesome! He was knowledgeable and lots of fun for our group. He had the perfect blend of humor and history/facts. This tour is not for anyone with trouble walking or handling hills. Lots of walking and more walking, much if it uphill. The highlight of our tour was arriving on top of the "hill" to hear the sounds of the Alps horns. Recommend to anyone, but remember it is a LOT of walking."
* A traveler said: "Mike was fantastic. He was prepared to gain our interest in the sights and history of Zurich. He made each sight filled with 2 key takeaway notes. Always asked if he moved to fast or left info out. He even walked us to our dinner reservation in the rain. Mike was ready to change the program."
* A traveler said: "We had such a nice tour of Zürich. April was such a friendly and knowledgeable guide and provided a lot of great detail into the history of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "A really recommended tour of you love chocolate, don’t mind walking at a quick pace and love tasting great chocolate. The guide Peter was excellent, really friendly and very informative about Zurich old town as well as the chocolate we tasted."
* A traveler said: "Monica, our guide was terrific. You can feel her passsion for Zurich and it’s rich history back to Roman times. We enjoyed the time spent with her."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luzern
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bazel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Davos
- Bezienswaardigheden in Straatsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreux
- Bezienswaardigheden in Comomeer
- Bezienswaardigheden in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ferno
- Bezienswaardigheden in Innsbruck
- Bezienswaardigheden in Milaan
- Bezienswaardigheden in Genève
- Bezienswaardigheden in München
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centraal Zwitserland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zwitserse Alpen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Elzas